Hello Balti-Musers ... I am going to the show tonight and have a spare GA ticket. I'm sorry to say none of my friends are sophisticated enough to want to join me for a 1.5-hour drive to see Muse. I really don't want this floor ticket to go to waste and would like to pass it on to someone who will really appreciate it. I paid $50 but I'll ask $25. Just ONE ticket. First person to e-mail cecilycairns@hotmail.com gets it. I'll give you my cell # and we can meet somewhere outside 1st Mariner. If you know someone who wants to go and is ticketless, please direct him/her to me.

Really looking forward to this show ... I just saw them in Philly last night and it was beyond awesome. I had seats there and I can't wait to be down on the floor!!!

Im waiting im line at the moment. Doesnt look like I'll get barrier for this show. who knows maybe ill get lucky.

i located the tour buses :awesome: brought Oos for them to sign if i meet them.

someone here has the coolest outfit. yellow skinnies, silver converse, and thr black sweater thing. everything Dom wears :D

ill be updating on twitter up until the concert.

Hi! I was at the Patriot Center show GA. We just scored through TM some fantastic reserved seating seats (had my fill of GA) for tonight. Unfortunately, Will Call is closed by the time we get there, so he is madly running up to Baltimore now to get them, then coming back. We both can't leave here until after 8:00. By the time Muse gets on though, we should be pulling in. I know we will miss the "grand entrance", but hey, listening to a different set from Fairfax will be SO worth it!

They let all of us GA'ers in. I'm at the barrier on Matt's side. Hardcoremidget is next to me.

Seems they let us in early.

It went smoothly, just walked (walk-ran, after the security said to walk) down the ramp after they patted us down, gave us wristband, and scanned our tix.

They made us all sit on floor like at Fairfax.

Archived