didn't they do similarly wierd stuff in europe too? It seemed like every other day they were randomly back in france :erm:

Yeah they did: they went to Germany, France, the UK then back to France, Germany, Italy, then back to France then Spain back to France again and Italy again :wtf:

gaaaaah i am so considering this! :eek: I could drive to baltimore on weds, go to the gig, stay overnight then drive to ny in the morning.... this is insanity :facepalm:

I have another 3hrs to decide :shifty:

Yeah they did: they went to Germany, France, the UK then back to France, Germany, Italy, then back to France then Spain back to France again and Italy again :wtf:

i'm telling you - there's a cage somewhere in devon that contains a monkey, a map and a bottle of vodka...

gaaaaah i am so considering this! :eek: I could drive to baltimore on weds, go to the gig, stay overnight then drive to ny in the morning.... this is insanity :facepalm:

I have another 3hrs to decide :shifty:

Do it!! I'm from NY too and I am already doing Philadelphia, Boston and MSG. I am going to try this pre-sale (thank God for wireless at the airport!) and I'll drive from Philadelphia to Baltimore and then back up north for MSG and Boston.

Hey, that's what a Christmas bonus is for: buying stuff you love!! :musesign::happy::cool:

Do it!! I'm from NY too and I am already doing Philadelphia, Boston and MSG. I am going to try this pre-sale (thank God for wireless at the airport!) and I'll drive from Philadelphia to Baltimore and then back up north for MSG and Boston.

Hey, that's what a Christmas bonus is for: buying stuff you love!! :musesign::happy::cool:

I've decided to do it :facepalm:

Going to try to get 100 level seats so I can have one seated show to go with the two pit ones :$

that's exactly what I was thinking too...:D

:yesey: If I don't get GA at 5 today... I think I'll just try at the general sale Monday. I think there's a better chance anyway. Last time I got GA for the general sale so... It took me 5 times to try, but I did get them. I've got a couple chances. If not, I guess I can settle for the best seating :erm:

i'm telling you - there's a cage somewhere in devon that contains a monkey, a map and a bottle of vodka...

For the last time Duckeh, Matt is not in Devon atm...

:p

nope, I got nothing... I'm not going to go to this one unless I can get good seats :yesey: So I'll try again monday morning...

Maybe if you get a GA you can always swap with someone who has seat :unsure:

Archived