I'm so glad this one went smoothly for you guys who had so much trouble with the VA gig!

For the last time Duckeh, Matt is not in Devon atm...

:p

Maybe if you get a GA you can always swap with someone who has seat :unsure:

I thought about that... but then I decided I'd wait and see... and if I can't get the tickets I want, I just won't go... it's an impulsive sort of thing anyway... plus the GA ticket costs more than the seats...

*rationalizing duck is rationalizing* :p

Seriously, though, I'm just gonna go with the flow :shifty: We'll see what happens monday...

I'm so glad this one went smoothly for you guys who had so much trouble with the VA gig!

I thought about that... but then I decided I'd wait and see... and if I can't get the tickets I want, I just won't go... it's an impulsive sort of thing anyway... plus the GA ticket costs more than the seats...

*rationalizing duck is rationalizing* :p

Seriously, though, I'm just gonna go with the flow :shifty: We'll see what happens monday...

You are very good - I cannot put the words "muse" and "rational" in the same sentence... after all I'm flying to Phoenix to see them, how irrational is that :LOL:

I really hope you get the ticket you want on Monday.

That's :awesome: that everyone who wanted tix for this so far could get them! And it seemed like it's going much smoother than before.

Ducky, I have a feeling you'll get a 100 level seat on Monday. :) I don't think this will sell out as fast.

:D I hope so!! :awesome:

And yeah, it's so nice how smooth this went... i guess it's because of the relative lack of publicity...

This is a good sign for me... I still have to put my check in the bank (college = very limited funds) and with all this snow here it'll be hard to get out there. Nice to know it's not selling out quickly. :D

Where do you go? I go to American and would love to go to both shows, but I have no idea how I'd get there and back again. T_T

Where do you go? I go to American and would love to go to both shows, but I have no idea how I'd get there and back again. T_T

I go to a school about two hours south of DC... Inevitably, I'll have to miss a class or two. I think I'll have to go home on Tuesday (I live near DC), gig on Wednesday, and drive back on Thursday. The alternative plan is to go straight to Baltimore on Wednesday after class, but then I'd be in a major time crunch (the drive would be close to three hours) and I'd like as least stress as possible.

What is a good section on lower concourse?

Anyone know if section 110 row K would be a good view?

I don't know for certain but the thing says the stage will come out to the middle of section 103, so I'm thinking that might be pretty good :)

I'm currently getting 109 and trying to decide :shifty:

Section 111 Row A. Should those be good?

Do the seat numbers start at 1 from the left or right of the seating chart?

I don't think there's a way to know unless someone has been there...

Row A would probably be good - front row...?

gaaaaaaaaaah best i've gotten is 109 row H but I couldn't decide...!

EDIT:

Ok, tickets bought :facepalm:

I'm happy with the tickets I got just because I have never seen Muse in concert yet so this will be my first time.

Ah, cool... so you got something good? :D My first "real" time will be in VA 2 days before this show... although I did see them with U2.

I ended up going for tickets on Chris' side figuring that would give me the easiest unobstructed view of Matt :facepalm:

yes, predictable duck is predictable! :awesome:

Archived