What did you get duck?

seats in section 112 :awesome: Once I let the sec109 seats go I decided it would be better to be on Chris' side because it might be easier to see Matt. I had section 110 seats at one point, but I let them go because I couldn't decide. The seats I ended up with seem good, though, so yay :D

Do you have tickets for this one?

seats in section 112 :awesome: Once I let the sec109 seats go I decided it would be better to be on Chris' side because it might be easier to see Matt. I had section 110 seats at one point, but I let them go because I couldn't decide. The seats I ended up with seem good, though, so yay :D

Do you have tickets for this one?

Yes, I bought GA at the presale on Saturday :D I'll see you there!! :dance: :dance:

:awesome: it's gonna be muse week for me!

Same here :D 2 gigs in one week. One on mah bday :happy:

yeah im wonderin just about the same thing!

Well, like I posted on the Patriot Center gig, I said: I was wondering that too. I was told anytime from 7am to the latest noon if you want to get up to the barrier. Once FuryGirl goes to her gig in atlanta I'm going to ask her if it was necessary to line up that early. She said she was getting there at around 9.

I don't think an hour before doors open would get you a spot up front though.

Same here :D 2 gigs in one week. One on mah bday :happy:

Well, like I posted on the Patriot Center gig, I said: I was wondering that too. I was told anytime from 7am to the latest noon if you want to get up to the barrier. Once FuryGirl goes to her gig in atlanta I'm going to ask her if it was necessary to line up that early. She said she was getting there at around 9.

I don't think an hour before doors open would get you a spot up front though.

Yeah thats good i mean I would really love that info:) if you could like get back to me on that as well id greatly appreciate:)

Probably 45 min to an hour.

Sigh... I need a ride too. And someone to go with. I better figure this out soon...

lool same i just got 2 tix but still dont have anyone.. so hopefully i'll find someone to go with me haha.. i really wanted to go to the VA one cause its at george mason and everyone always tailgate before the concerts there but its sold out :(

Yeah thats good i mean I would really love that info:) if you could like get back to me on that as well id greatly appreciate:)

Yes of course! :) I'll definitely let you know.

So I woke up at 30 minutes ago...but whilst I was half asleep I was thinking about how my mum doesn't have a ticket yet for this date. I jumped up out of my bed (having a huge head rush) and ran to my mum saying "uh..you don't have a ticket yet...thats kind of a problem."

:LOL: Well, luckily I was able to get her one. 110 isn't bad is it? It's lower seating..

Me too, 4 gigs in one week!! :eek:

Duck, why will you see Matt better from Chris' side? I have tickets in MSG and Philadelphia on Chris side and I was afraid I would not see Matt too well from that side!!

My seats are halfway down the arena in the lower tier, I was thinking that if people were standing, i'm short, so my view of the edge of the stage might be blocked....? (since the stage will sorta be to my right) But since I'm now "across" from Matt, I shouldn't have any problem seeing that side of the stage .... if that makes any sense. I figure I should be able to see everything, but if anything it would be easier to see the side of the stage that's diagonally across from me rather than the side that's "next to" me.

But hopefully I won't have any problems seeing anything :D

So you're going to 4 gigs that week? hard core :p

anyone else tryin to get into Silversun Pickups? I've downloaded all their singles and progressed into their lesser-known songs, and they are really good! For fans of smashing pumpkins, death cab for cutie, maybe even vampire weekend..just indie stuff..you will like them they are good..i mean the majority of you are seeing them live why not get into them so you are looking forward to it even more?!....

....but muse will still own them like a million times over :)

Hey all!!! The Baltimore Arena on 3/3 is the place to be!!!! So where are my fellow Maryland MUSE fans?? Anyone else going to the DC show as well? (errr, Fairfax...)? I'm so stoked they added this Baltimore show... definitely looking forward to hearing from some more local fan's. It's a nice change of pace to hit a band's forum, and under the "Baltimore/Md" Thread, there's a TON of responses... as opposed to Me... and then me again responding to myself a month later... lol. So show yourselves Muse's... Let's get the party started for March!!

-Adam

Hey all!!! The Baltimore Arena on 3/3 is the place to be!!!! So where are my fellow Maryland MUSE fans?? Anyone else going to the DC show as well? (errr, Fairfax...)? I'm so stoked they added this Baltimore show... definitely looking forward to hearing from some more local fan's. It's a nice change of pace to hit a band's forum, and under the "Baltimore/Md" Thread, there's a TON of responses... as opposed to Me... and then me again responding to myself a month later... lol. So show yourselves Muse's... Let's get the party started for March!!

-Adam

Will be at both shows too plus the NY show. I am a local and live in Elkridge, MD.

I was completely shocked they added this show being that Baltimore is pretty close to VA and Philly.

Will be at both shows too plus the NY show. I am a local and live in Elkridge, MD.

I was completely shocked they added this show being that Baltimore is pretty close to VA and Philly.

I actually do some promotional work for I.M.P. who booked the Patriot Center Show. Here's an example of how this likely happened. (Because it is almost unprecedented, that a band would play DC & Bmore 2 nights apart, with Philly in the Middle). EXAMPLE. With the Muse show on 3/1 being scheduled, it would have been illegal to book a Baltimore show within 30 Day's of the D.C. show, because the venues are within 100 mi of each other (the EXACT #'s I don't recall, but these are "ballpark"). The only exception to the rule, which is really what makes this situation so rare, is if there's a FAST sell-out, a promoter in Baltimore could THEN promote a show in DC (for Baltimore), but generally you're not going to be able to book that Baltimore show, 2 DAYS LATER. You're going to have to book it a month or so later, probably. Obviously, Muse & their management had a fairly good idea they were going to be able to add a 2nd "area" show, knowing they'd sell out GMU in a day, so they left those open dates they've been filling in on the 95 Corridor.

I know that's very confusing. All that really matters, is that Muse is the only band I can think of that can sell out an ARENA fast enough to break the 100 mi Rule. Sure, a band could sell out 9:30 Club & then Book Ram's Head in Baltimore... but who the hell sell's out Arena's like that, these day's??? TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

-BTW, I'm obviously new here... It's a pleasure to make all of your acquaintances... :D

Archived