Hi guys,

I'm flying from France to see them in NY but it seems that I'll be able to change my flights and be able to make it on time for the Baltimore show as well!

I need you here coz it's gonna be my first time in the States & obviously in Baltimore!

Could you tell me who's going & recommend places to stay in, what the venue is like, where it is (quite close to centre or far away), if you have a meting place beforehand.....well anything that could help me manage my trip there :D

Thanks thanks for ur help ;)

Hi guys,

I'm flying from France to see them in NY but it seems that I'll be able to change my flights and be able to make it on time for the Baltimore show as well!

I need you here coz it's gonna be my first time in the States & obviously in Baltimore!

Could you tell me who's going & recommend places to stay in, what the venue is like, where it is (quite close to centre or far away), if you have a meting place beforehand.....well anything that could help me manage my trip there :D

I'm not from Baltimore, so other people will probably be more useful, but I can tell you that the venue is in the middle of the city, and it's near the Inner Harbor area (tourist spot), so if you're looking at hotels there are quite a few that are close by. :) I'm pretty sure I've stayed at the Holiday Inn there and then another one that I can't remember, but it was years ago...

map of baltimore w/venue

Hi guys,

well i got a great deal at the tremont plaza..( 2 nights/3 days for $202.00..it was better then what was on priceline it was a buy one night get the next half off)..you have to book it on their website and I would do it quick it looked like the deal was an old one on the site so im not sure how long it will be up there.

its the Tremont Plaza Hotel and its 2 blocks from the venue and pretty close to the Inner Harbor..hope this helped

I'm not from Baltimore, so other people will probably be more useful, but I can tell you that the venue is in the middle of the city, and it's near the Inner Harbor area (tourist spot), so if you're looking at hotels there are quite a few that are close by. :) I'm pretty sure I've stayed at the Holiday Inn there and then another one that I can't remember, but it was years ago...

map of baltimore w/venue

well i got a great deal at the tremont plaza..( 2 nights/3 days for $202.00..it was better then what was on priceline it was a buy one night get the next half off)..you have to book it on their website and I would do it quick it looked like the deal was an old one on the site so im not sure how long it will be up there.

its the Tremont Plaza Hotel and its 2 blocks from the venue and pretty close to the Inner Harbor..hope this helped

Well, a big thank to the 2 of you for this :D::kiss:

Are you both going then?

Hi guys,

Hi, i will be going to the gig and if you need a ride from Washington DC let me know, so you can see the capitol too, it is about 40 minutes ride

Hi guys,

Hi :). I wish I could help in answering your questions but I don't know about the area hotels and others have already explained where the arena is located.

1st Mariner Arena holds about 14,000 people for concerts.

But I am going to this show (and also the MSG one as well). I have a GA ticket for this and I plan on getting there early, possibly between 7 and 9 am. The weather is iffy at this time of year here so there could be snow on the ground (lets hope there isn't a snowstorm!) or it could be warmer...

Do you have seated tickets?

Hi :). I wish I could help in answering your questions but I don't know about the area hotels and others have already explained where the arena is located.

1st Mariner Arena holds about 14,000 people for concerts.

But I am going to this show (and also the MSG one as well). I have a GA ticket for this and I plan on getting there early, possibly between 7 and 9 am. The weather is iffy at this time of year here so there could be snow on the ground (lets hope there isn't a snowstorm!) or it could be warmer...

Do you have seated tickets?

Hello,

Well I'm going to be buy tics from Musebay, probably today & they are GA ones. In fact i've just decided to go as I now know that I can extend my holidays in the States by a few days. I was originaly going to NY but now I can't resist adding another gig :D:LOL:

But I will not try to go to barriers, so will not be arriving as early as you though ;)

ahh bummer..well its still amazing otherwise ( i could imagine haha )..

and cheers to all there getting there early for the barrier!!:)

its probably going to be real rough but hopefully the weather gets a little better by then..funny how i cant remember from last year if it was warmer that time around?

ahh bummer..well its still amazing otherwise ( i could imagine haha )..

and cheers to all there getting there early for the barrier!!:)

its probably going to be real rough but hopefully the weather gets a little better by then..funny how i cant remember from last year if it was warmer that time around?

Haha I had to find out what last years March weather in Baltimore was and I found this: http://www.examiner.com/x-1586-Baltimore-Weather-Examiner~y2009m3d3-Snow-and-cold-air-set-new-weather-records-for-Baltimore

We had record breaking amounts of snow and freezing cold weather. :stunned: That is not good, at all. It had better not do that this year.

Haha I had to find out what last years March weather in Baltimore was and I found this: http://www.examiner.com/x-1586-Baltimore-Weather-Examiner~y2009m3d3-Snow-and-cold-air-set-new-weather-records-for-Baltimore

We had record breaking amounts of snow and freezing cold weather. :stunned: That is not good, at all. It had better not do that this year.

5 inches of snow is the record? We just got almost 1 foot in New York City last month, so I am not really scared of 5 inches. But still I hope that it will not snow like that again this year :stunned:

5 inches of snow is the record? We just got almost 1 foot in New York City last month, so I am not really scared of 5 inches. But still I hope that it will not snow like that again this year :stunned:

The problem with snow like that in places that don't get it, though, is that no one is prepared for it and people behave like idiots :chuckle:

But here's hoping there's no snow on the ground for any of our gigs! I don't want to freeze to death lining up :supersad:

Confirmed my new flights & now I got my tic for Baltimore too :dance:

Wanted GA but there are none left so will be in S114-RH (hope it's an ok seat)!

:D

As I bought it from Ticketmaster but have a French address I had to go for the Will Call Delivery. Do you know guys if tickets can be retrieved on the gig day or if I have to go the day before (that would be a bummer then)?

http://www.1stmarinerarena.com/ticket-information.shtml

hope this helps my man

yeah im not too too worried about the weather..its all about hand warmers and disposable blankets;)

my question is..how do we know where the front of the queuing is when we get there at 7AM? i suspect not alot of staff would be there yet to assist you in that one so how do we know where to go if we expect to get barrier? also, when doors open..is it a race to get to the barrier? cause i mean if it is i am sprinting my little @ss off but just wondering haha

http://www.1stmarinerarena.com/ticket-information.shtml

hope this helps my man

yeah im not too too worried about the weather..its all about hand warmers and disposable blankets;)

my question is..how do we know where the front of the queuing is when we get there at 7AM? i suspect not alot of staff would be there yet to assist you in that one so how do we know where to go if we expect to get barrier? also, when doors open..is it a race to get to the barrier? cause i mean if it is i am sprinting my little @ss off but just wondering haha

I got my hand and foot warmers :awesome:. Where can I get a disposable blanket?

That is a good question because there will probably be no one there working at 7am. I guess someone could call 1st mariner arena and ask but they might not even know themselves.

They should just have one entrance somewhere for all of us to go.

I'm sure there will be no one around that early except us. And hopefully all of the people there at like 7,8, & 9am will be us from the board... :D

I'll be there probably around 9 AM (driving from Philadelphia where I'll see the show the night before ;) ) so I'll just queue behind you guys :D

Yes thanks a lot, this does help indeed:D

"my man"? but I'm a girl ;):p

ahh..well...probably shoulda thought before i said that..oops:)

sorry about that:)

yeah il probably call ahead to know as well..

as for the disposable blanket..they are on like amazon ( thats the only place ive seen them..perhaps a Dicks or sporting goods store has them ) they are almost like foil looking things and they are for emergency in the cold..it keeps like 80% of your body heat or something like that haha

All this talk of queuing almost makes me wish I got GA, just to talk with other fans and possibly you all. Got seats though, since this will be my first concert ever and the close quarters isn't really something I'd think I'd enjoy for too long... and because I'll be driving 100+ miles day of just to get to this gig. You can blame my stupid college for being so far away.

It's all good though, because every time I think about the fact I'm going to a Muse gig my face goes all :D at the thought. Can't wait, it's gonna be great.

All this talk of queuing almost makes me wish I got GA, just to talk with other fans and possibly you all. Got seats though, since this will be my first concert ever and the close quarters isn't really something I'd think I'd enjoy for too long... and because I'll be driving 100+ miles day of just to get to this gig. You can blame my stupid college for being so far away.

It's all good though, because every time I think about the fact I'm going to a Muse gig my face goes all :D at the thought. Can't wait, it's gonna be great.

So, your first concert ever :eek:

Well, you've picked the RIGHT one then:D, Well done :LOL:

haha feel free to come chill with us in line! i mean we wont mind the company and technically your not taking up space in the line cause your not headed were we are headed once the doors open! :)

Archived