well its just been confirmed that us lucky USA fans get the same stage design as europe got ( i guess now for sure we really cant say Muse doesnt like america hehehe)..so you europe fans..can you tell us that are going to be trying for barrier and close GA/Floor where a good unobstructed view of everything is at the very front floor? i know its more rough towards matt and blah blah blah but i dont really care about that..i just wanna know if theres a spot where something is obstructing my view ( im 5"2 so..)

Camera men and security are really the only 'obstructions' you need to worry about if you get right up at the barrier. You may have to crane your neck back to see them when they're up on the towers but other then that it's a pretty clear view.

Unless it's a massive venue like Wembley, the first night I couldn't see Matt for shit, had to crane over a load of people

well its just been confirmed that us lucky USA fans get the same stage design as europe got ( i guess now for sure we really cant say Muse doesnt like america hehehe)..so you europe fans..can you tell us that are going to be trying for barrier and close GA/Floor where a good unobstructed view of everything is at the very front floor? i know its more rough towards matt and blah blah blah but i dont really care about that..i just wanna know if theres a spot where something is obstructing my view ( im 5"2 so..)

yeah camera men and security are probably the only obstructions...this was my view when i went to the second london show last year...i wasnt on the barrier but about 5 or so metres back and on the side (right on the edge of the floor area):

museO2.jpg

only thing that would be annoying would be if you got tickets in the seats kinda behind the stage...they'd have their backs to you the majority of the time...

Okay thanks. I dunno why, but that just popped into my head when I woke up :LOL:

Just make sure you don't lose it! I never put it in my pocket because if I jump or something, it could fall because of other people jumping really next to you. Don't know if you understand what i mean :erm:

Just make sure you don't lose it! I never put it in my pocket because if I jump or something, it could fall because of other people jumping really next to you. Don't know if you understand what i mean :erm:

yeah mines kinda a bit big and i'm scared mine's going to fall out if i jump around too much! i always have a small sort of purse with me for shows :)

Yeah I get it, maybe I could put it in my mom's purse or... Well I mean my pockets in all of my pants are tight, nothing ever falls out... I'll figure something out :LOL:

Now that I think about it, my phone was in my pocket last concert I went to, and I was in the pit... Didn't get crushed, didn't fall, but I have a new phone now and it's bigger so I dunno...

Yeah I get it, maybe I could put it in my mom's purse or... Well I mean my pockets in all of my pants are tight, nothing ever falls out... I'll figure something out :LOL:

Now that I think about it, my phone was in my pocket last concert I went to, and I was in the pit... Didn't get crushed, didn't fall, but I have a new phone now and it's bigger so I dunno...

Maybe you could buy one of those pouches with the wriststraps for your phone? I had my iPhone in my front jeans pocket (which is kind of deep) at the Vegas gig and I was right at the barrier. After the crowd pressing against me and the jumping around, my phone was fine. On the other hand, I have read on these boards of people losing their phones to pickpockets at gigs, as well. If you don't want to risk it and don't have a strong need for a phone at the gig, maybe you could leave it at home.

Edited by liberty

Maybe you could buy one of those pouches with the wriststraps for your phone? I had my iPhone in my front jeans pocket (which is kind of deep) at the Vegas gig and I was right at the barrier. After the crowd pressing against me and the jumping around, my phone was fine. On the other hand, I have read on these boards of people losing their phones to pickpockets at gigs, as well. If you don't want to risk it and don't have a strong need for a phone at the gig, maybe you could leave it at home.

I would leave it, but my mom wants me to have it just in case :rolleyes:

The problem is that I don't carry any type of purse or bag ever :LOL:

Bear in mind also that gigs are great for pick-pockets. Happened to my son (he was 18 at the time), his phone was removed from his pocket and he didn't feel a thing in the general crush of the pit even though the pocket was deep.

I use a small bum bag and shove it under my t-shirt, it's just big enough for phone, tickets, money, camera and keys and if you put a few tissues in the outermost part it will cushion breakables if you get on the barrier.

Bear in mind also that gigs are great for pick-pockets. Happened to my son (he was 18 at the time), his phone was removed from his pocket and he didn't feel a thing in the general crush of the pit even though the pocket was deep.

I use a small bum bag and shove it under my t-shirt, it's just big enough for phone, tickets, money, camera and keys and if you put a few tissues in the outermost part it will cushion breakables if you get on the barrier.

A small camera case with a long strap works too -- you can carry just the essentials and sling the strap over your shoulder with the bag in front. (Credit Behnaz/roya for this one!)

there's also those travel pouches that you can stick under your clothes that would probably work as well...

A small camera case with a long strap works too -- you can carry just the essentials and sling the strap over your shoulder with the bag in front. (Credit Behnaz/roya for this one!)

yeah my sis does that occassionally with her camera case :)