I just can't make up my mind on this one...

The pre-sale is a pain in the bum. When I have done pre-sale before for Sommet it let you see the seats. I was able to get a block of four seats (two in front of the other two) which really was great with our group because everyone was able to interact more.

it's next to impossible to meet bands at sommet, and almost all other arenas for that matter, because buses are parked underground where fans can't gain access. just something to think about. :(

Thank you for that- I had a friend disappointed that we didn't join the wave of fans headed to find the "bus" after Green Day. I looked at the mass of humanity and told her forget it. We actually had met the support in Chicago and really wanted to chat to them. Personally I was hoping that they (the support) had left the concert early and headed to the nightlife which was just right on the doorstep as far as I could see.

They'll probably start dropping in as soon as this show is officially announced by Muse via e-mail and on their website. I had no idea they were coming to Nashville until I stumbled upon this thread by chance. I bought two tickets for the Atlanta show during the radio pre-sale last week because I was worried they wouldn't come to Nashville. I guess I'll have to sell those tickets and get two for this show!

Would you like to sell your Atlanta tickets to me? I'm looking for 2 general admission tickets.

Archived