He also thrusted his junk in your face.

:yesey: Imaginary BJ FTW.

Can anyone deny/confirm this ??

Would love to confirm, but have to deny. Muse don't release setlists before the day of shows. And very few people actually see the list anyway. I'd love for that to happen. But judging from the past few days, I must say nay.

:yesey: Imaginary BJ FTW.

Would love to confirm, but have to deny. Muse don't release setlists before the day of shows. And very few people actually see the list anyway. I'd love for that to happen. But judging from the past few days, I must say nay.

Sunburn would be sweet , but the main reason i want to confirm it is because of MK Ultra (I am very scared of a "No-show"))

I can confirm it.

What/who exactly are your sources?

Sorry, but I don't believe it.

Sunburn would be sweet , but the main reason i want to confirm it is because of MK Ultra (I am very scared of a "No-show"))

I have a feeling NYC will at least get MK. They love NYC, so hopefully we get something special but it's all in the air really.

since you seem to want setlist spoilers :shifty:

They did MKU on Sat in ATL but they didn't do it in VA last night or Philly tonight. The sets tonight and last night were exactly the same. They haven't done Sunburn in the US yet, they did FG at all 3 gigs. They didn't replace MKU with anything when they removed it, they just did one less song :indiff:

If I had to guess, at this point I'd expect NYC to essentially be the same as ATL except they may add one more song.

I agree with Steph, without trying to put a dampener on the excitement, you probably won't catch them in New York Friday night as they have a gig the next day (Thursday night *cough*) :p

I might have mentioned a while ago that they have the day off Thursday. They'll probably do promo stuff around town. (Interviews, maybe?) Anyone want to go out Thursday - just for fun, though? (My band-meeting expectations still remain as low as possible.)

I know I saw it mentioned in here at one point while I was lurking, but were any plans for a group to go to a local bar/pub/etc afterward finalized? Staying right at the New Yorker so having some drinks after shouldn't pose a problem for getting back to the hotel.

I know I saw it mentioned in here at one point while I was lurking, but were any plans for a group to go to a local bar/pub/etc afterward finalized? Staying right at the New Yorker so having some drinks after shouldn't pose a problem for getting back to the hotel.

Did you PM Degrassi41 with your phone number? Nothing is concrete yet, as in we're not sure on what bar we're all taking over, but on the day of she'll text you with details.

Archived