for anyone who is looking at hotel options and doesn't necessarily NEED to be in or around times square, i just booked a room at the smyth hotel and got a nice rate.

...although some might still consider it on the pricier side...

still can't believe i'm schlepping my way up from texas for this gig...

Prices of a hotel in Manhattan are not cheap. I've had guys who had to come for business spend $500 easily for a night(yes its business, but still gets charged back to my company). $200 isn't bad at all for being in the city, in midtown.

Show is coming up quick, very quick. Hard to think I just saw Them Crooked Vultures two mondays ago, feels like yesterday.

for anyone who is looking at hotel options and doesn't necessarily NEED to be in or around times square, i just booked a room at the smyth hotel and got a nice rate.

...although some might still consider it on the pricier side...

still can't believe i'm schlepping my way up from texas for this gig...

It will be totally worth it, believe me. I came from Chicago for the last MSG show, and this time I'm driving back to Chicago from LA and then hopping on a plane to NYC, just to turn back around and fly back to Chicago for that show the week after. Madness, but it's part of the fun :happy:

I had PM'ed Mom4Muse as well. Probably too good to be true for me.

That person will have a full Inbox!

This is hilariously close to true.

So sorry to keep you waiting.

I've finished my replies, should be in your boxes now.

I feel sad that I didn't have and that there aren't tickets for everyone. But I really appreciate your interest and helping me to be able to sell them.

And I'm still going to the concert, are you kidding me? Just the men can't go and I had to sell their tickets. Me and my friend will be having a girls night/weekend out!

Archived