I noticed that there are seats on the side or behind the stage for the MSG show which say you can't see the opening act. Does anyone know how the stage setup will be for Muse and if these seats will be ok to watch them? Thanks

The stage is set up that Muse are essentially playing on "pillars", so sitting behind the stage will obstruct your view as to whats going on on the stage floor

9-11am I'm happy with. Have to get barrier at the Garden. Just have to.

I'm up for some clubs after. I plan to shove at hot dress in my bag to switch in to :LOL:

:chuckle: Oh, so that's how we do it.

My friend and I are also up for some clubs after. I'm wondering how we should we get in contact with everyone who wants to do this?

Next week we will start looking to book a hotel and get our train tickets. :awesome:

hi all

^ they're playing on pillars??? that's certainly going to be something to see :D

just wondering… because i've never planned going to a concert before… i have a lot of questions…

when's a good time to get to the place? i have to take a train from long island so was thinking i'll get the 2:35pm train and get there about 4:00pm or is that too late? I've got seated tickets so i don't have to worry about rushing to get to the front of anything right?

then about how long is it going to be?

And after the show what's the normal thing to do? both me and my friend are 17 so we're probably too young to go to any clubs so we should just go home?

thanks… and yea i know i'm totally nooby... :(

Hey hun, if you have seats there's no need to get there before doors open (should say on the ticket, probably 6pm)

Show will probably let out around 10.30ish.

After the show there is usually a lot of milling about in post Muse bliss, clubs for some of us, food for others, that kind of thing. People sometimes wait after to see if they can catch the boys but there is little chance of that in NYC. They tend to pile into black cars straight after and hit the town.

Alright cool. Then I guess I'll get there at midnight just to make sure. I've been waiting for this for years. There is no way in hell I'm not going to be first in line XD

Don't think there's much need to be out that early PLUS, cops probably won't let you loiter. Lots of shadesters tend to stalk around the MSG/Penn Station area at night. Just be careful.

Hi there ... I happen to have 3 extra tickets together but unfortunately they are up in section 408 row b ... I understand these are not the greatest seats (understatement of the year :rolleyes:) but thought I'd offer them anyway. Pm me if you (or anyone else) is interested ;)

I don't think these are any better than mine, but thanks anyway!

same with me I got GA but I'm not lining up all day, I like being in an area where I can see pretty good, and enjoy the show without being crushed.

I'm down for meeting up day before, day of, and after the gig. That whole week is going to be amazing. I'm down for partying it up lol.

For real though I wouldn't mind pre/post drinks with some of you.

I don't, cause if they up on the pillars, I don't think your going to see anything. I've always found it best to be like 10-20 people back. But that's me.

Not true, they're only up there for 3-4 songs, the majority is down on the stage. And when they ARE up on the pillars you can see them just fine as they're not THAT high. Already been to several gigs on this tour so can speak from first hand experience, have literally had Matt gyrating in my face when down on the floor :LOL:

If anyone's bothered, barrier is defo worth it for the intimate experience, which would require getting there much earlier than 6pm. If not, it's cool to hang further back.for a fuller effect :)

I overheat really easily and I can't be in the middle of the pit without feeling like I'm going to pass out (Tan will attest - I almost died at V Fest), so it's gotta be barrier for me.

For those of you with seats/not lining up until later and want to chill after the gig swing by the front of the line and say hi, then we can kinda figure a meet up place after and exchange numbers.

I

For those of you with seats/not lining up until later and want to chill after the gig swing by the front of the line and say hi, then we can kinda figure a meet up place after and exchange numbers.

Would be good to have a rough idea before then? I'd want to find out about getting in different after-show places, cover charges and such. You can tell me if I'm obsessing about details. I do that. :$

Archived