Nice one Tanya, no I'm a girl, Reese, remember?

Anyway, I thought it would be nice to schedule a meetup for musers for this gig...

Hey there!

That would be cool. :D

This will be my first visit to NYC. My friend (who is not a Muser, but who's coming along) and I will be getting there on the 4th. We still have to find a hotel where we will stay.

I am down for a muser meet up, I am not getting there early to wait in line all day but I would still love to meet all you lovely people...even if it's after the gig, a little before, or even during the gig.

It would be nice to meet fellow musers(whom I converse with on here) my boyfriend is coming and he's a pretty big Muse fan,not a bit insane about it like me though.

I'm just rambling on and on huh?

In short a meet up sounds great, I am deff. up for it.:D

We should wear something that indicates we are Musers, be it a shirt, face paint, wristband or whatever that way we can give each other a quick wave on sight :D

By the way i am disgusted at how abusive stubhub is. I went to buy a ticket for the 106 section (originally costed me 60) because I wanted to take someone to the concert as a date and the price was over 300 dollars. Shame on thee Stubhub

We should wear something that indicates we are Musers, be it a shirt, face paint, wristband or whatever that way we can give each other a quick wave on sight :D

By the way i am disgusted at how abusive stubhub is. I went to buy a ticket for the 106 section (originally costed me 60) because I wanted to take someone to the concert as a date and the price was over 300 dollars. Shame on thee Stubhub

I like your idea...just please no face paint,we can always just say look for me ill be wearing so and so-maybe i can get a hi my name is tag and write my username-hmm sounds like a good idea.

yeah stubhub sucks but desperate times call for desperate measures.

I'll probably make a shirt or wear a Resistance shirt and duct tape my username on the back. :chuckle::LOL:

Oh by the way I don't think I can meet up with Musers because my mom's coming. :mad: So just give a quick wave if you see me. :happy:

make your mom wear a matching shirt. lol Does your mom like Muse or is she just going so you can go?

You don't get anything these days unless you ask. See my ava? Yeah. Exactly.

Yeah, I see it. That's me on the right there with Bellamy's hand on my WAIST.

I'm down for a meet-up. I'll be there with Tan(bellamyspiano) and me wifey Mandy (hysteria87) We all have pictures of ourselves as our avas so....you all find us. I may or may not be wearing a shirt that says 'If Ticketmaster and LiveNation can marry, why can't gays?'

Yeah, I see it. That's me on the right there with Bellamy's hand on my WAIST.

I'm down for a meet-up. I'll be there with Tan(bellamyspiano) and me wifey Mandy (hysteria87) We all have pictures of ourselves as our avas so....you all find us. I may or may not be wearing a shirt that says 'If Ticketmaster and LiveNation can marry, why can't gays?'

AHAHAHAHA!! :LOL: Good one.

Hey, you can't see what you look like in your ava. At all.

I am down for a muser meet up, I am not getting there early to wait in line all day but I would still love to meet all you lovely people...even if it's after the gig, a little before, or even during the gig.

It would be nice to meet fellow musers(whom I converse with on here) my boyfriend is coming and he's a pretty big Muse fan,not a bit insane about it like me though.

I'm just rambling on and on huh?

In short a meet up sounds great, I am deff. up for it.:D

I'd love to meet up too :)

My boyfriend is also coming. He's not a Muser, but he enjoys their music. I told him after he see's them live he'll be hooked. He came with me to Giants stadium to see them, but I told him Muse headlining is COMPLETELY different.

We should all meet up for drinks before hand :p

1. Is the Facebook group for meeting up or just saying "Yeah, I'll be there"?

2. I want to hang out with people like Steph who actually do cool things like meet the band. (Not the group that wanders around going "I dunno, what do YOU wanna do?") So count me in. I'll paint my face if I have to, but I'm also game for just picking a spot to meet, and then asking "Which Muser are you?" :)

I just hope to meet any and all of you. Day of show I'll probably say what I'm wearing or something or go with a name tag. Don't know yet, but I'm down for meeting, hanging out, and drinks pre and/or post show if anything.

I wish it were march already-I really cannot wait for this show.

make your mom wear a matching shirt. lol Does your mom like Muse or is she just going so you can go?

A bit of both, because the friends who I invited are younger than I am and their parents wanted my mom to go . :mad: Oh I can't imagine my mom wearing the same shirt as me. :facepalm::chuckle:

A bit of both, because the friends who I invited are younger than I am and their parents wanted my mom to go . :mad: Oh I can't imagine my mom wearing the same shirt as me. :facepalm::chuckle:

pretty cool that your mom is willing to go, my parents wouldn't go to shows with me so if my older friend wasn't going I couldn't go.

except for one time when I saw Silverchair in jersey they drove us there dropped us off at the venue where we hung out all day on a boardwalk in november and then came and picked us up.

I just hope to meet any and all of you. Day of show I'll probably say what I'm wearing or something or go with a name tag. Don't know yet, but I'm down for meeting, hanging out, and drinks pre and/or post show if anything.

I'll have a special necklace. You'll know it.

Speaking of pre-show, don't the band have off the night before? Good night to go out, no?

Archived