I overheat really easily and I can't be in the middle of the pit without feeling like I'm going to pass out (Tan will attest - I almost died at V Fest), so it's gotta be barrier for me.

For those of you with seats/not lining up until later and want to chill after the gig swing by the front of the line and say hi, then we can kinda figure a meet up place after and exchange numbers.

I was thinking of swinging by the line to see people if nothing is planned for pre-gig.

we should all agree on a place to meet up hours before.im taking the day off and i will be taking the train from NJ.im only about an hour train ride away.its just so expensive to drink in ny though. i most likely will be brown bagging it.. i think penn station may have lockers as well. i will be there pretty early like around 11 am. so if you want just message me and we will meet up somewhere. Im going with my nephew. hope you to you all there..

we should all agree on a place to meet up hours before.im taking the day off and i will be taking the train from NJ.im only about an hour train ride away.its just so expensive to drink in ny though. i most likely will be brown bagging it.. i think penn station may have lockers as well. i will be there pretty early like around 11 am. so if you want just message me and we will meet up somewhere. Im going with my nephew. hope you to you all there..

Where in NJ are you from?

I'm trying to figure out my expenses for this trip. If anything, a large chunk of my tax refund is going to be used on this day :LOL:

im in matawan.you? its only going to cost me round trip 18 bucks. the ticket was 170 pit. but i dont care. i always told my nephew were going no matter what. if i had to skip a mortgage payment were going. but i didnt have to do that. so not sure what time i will be there. penn station is right there so is a bathroom. thats all i worry about. so hopefully we can meet up and have a few drinks if your of age of course.

awesome! yeah talk about being loyal either that or we're just completely nuts :LOL: ...

btw how come you're a fan

Well my favorite player was Alexander Mogilny, so I was a Devils fan at first because he played for them. Then he went to Toronto so I made the switch, and that this time the NHL was getting more coverage and Toronto's games were being aired here more, especially during the playoffs. So I went from a fan of him to becoming a fan of the actual team because I just loved watching them play. Kind of a weird story haha.

Didn't get to making the calls I was hoping this weekend but I will tell you the clubs I am looking in to: Pink Elephant (my fave, many good times there), M2 Ultra (formally Crobar which I got kicked out once when I was a froshie at uni - liiiiiiiiiikes the new name), Tonic (mostly a bar but they play decent music). Anyone have any other suggestions on what I should look into, let me know. I'll find out prices at the door, how much it would be for a table, how many names we'd need for a guest list etc.

Archived