i refreshed about 9000 times and i got two tickets, section 95. ABOUT DAMN TIME.

march 5th is my 26th birthday. i am pumped.

I got the same section, just on the other side, section 40. I don't think they are releasing good seats yet. Man, this whole presale this is so assbackwards :noey:

Yes, that's exactly what I saw. The first few times I got bounced out, but around 10:45 I got through. Good luck!!!

Thanks again, jkc! I'll keep trying! (I saw the links light up again for every gig BUT MSG/NYC at 11:30, and they sold out again in two minutes... it looks like they're putting up blocks of tix every half hour or so.)

Is the promoter for this concert a monkey?? The way they are doing this ticketing makes absolutely no sense.

Naww... I've read about monkey and great ape experiments that make it clear they do indeed have intelligence, and plenty of it. ;)

I just kept refreshing until the "buy now" link came up.

I tried for a couple of tickets and got nowhere, so I tried for a single p1.

This turns out to be a GA ticket.

Everytime the page came up telling me to select "event home" I ignored it and kept hitting the back button. After several attempts it gave in and I got the ticket.

I managed to repeat the whole thing to get my second GA ticket with a new booking reference.

Hope this makes sense and can maybe help someone get their tickets.

Good luck everyone.

well, i have four GA tickets for Boston. Seems it's about $20 to get there on Megabus.

Still keeping the fingers crossed for MSG though.

NB - for those still trying to buy tickets, you ahve to use a Visa or Mastecard, so if you are planing to use AmEx, make alternate plans so you don't get frustrated!

Wifey, now I feel HORRIBLE for not getting you a ticket! This isn't how it works! I'm the one who gets left out!

S'okay, babe. I called Natasha...she's gonna see what is what. Tan's on the case for now while I do some actual work. People in the office think I sound like a crackhead.

well, "buy tickets" links keep coming back for every venue other than New York. Anyone think that these tickets are all sold out, or are people still getting through?

I got a buy tickets button just now but the security words are absolutely indiscernible and then I got booted.

For those who've managed to get seat-seats' date=' what section? So far all I've seen of others' ticket purchases is sections 94 and 40... not very appealing! I'm seriously considering abandoning pre-sale attempts and just aiming for a decent section selection through the Antichrist (Ticketmaster) on Saturday...[/quote']

I'm with you..do u think we are better off doing ticketmaster online or going to a tickemaster box office and waiting??

For those who've managed to get seat-seats' date=' what section? So far all I've seen of others' ticket purchases is sections 94 and 40... not very appealing! I'm seriously considering abandoning pre-sale attempts and just aiming for a decent section selection through the Antichrist (Ticketmaster) on Saturday...[/quote']

97...not great to be honest, but i don't really mind.

I'm with you..do u think we are better off doing ticketmaster online or going to a tickemaster box office and waiting??

I'm with you too. I bought Green Day tickets through Ticketmaster a few months ago at MSG after they also had a fan pre sale. Green Day was way bigger in America, and I got tickets no problem, so I think I might do the same for Muse.

Archived