I heard a bit of the interview, Matt said something about maybe ending up in Hollywood and committing suicide or ending up like U2 and he didn't know which was worst. I didn't hear the question for that though. He also said he was nervous about performing tonight as he wasn't sure if they were hard rock enough for this gig.

I heard a bit of the interview, Matt said something about maybe ending up in Hollywood and committing suicide or ending up like U2 and he didn't know which was worst. I didn't hear the question for that though. He also said he was nervous about performing tonight as he wasn't sure if they were hard rock enough for this gig.

he also said they went to see Gogol Bordello preform! :awesome: I'm so fucking happy

you forgot the drug addiction! ;) I think they were asked if they thought they were invincible :chuckle:

And they said that RATM asked for a pic and that Matt couldn't believe it! :LOL:

Archived