SO EXCITED for this show!

I live right around the corner from the Patriot Center. It's not my favorite venue in the area but I will take whatever I can get. And I totally love SSPU as well, they are badass.

Anyone see any pre-sale info about this yet? I am dying to get GA tickets for this but I know it's going to be tough.

SO EXCITED for this show!

I live right around the corner from the Patriot Center. It's not my favorite venue in the area but I will take whatever I can get. And I totally love SSPU as well, they are badass.

Anyone see any pre-sale info about this yet? I am dying to get GA tickets for this but I know it's going to be tough.

presale will be on Wednesday at 10 am

just watch this space

presale will be on Wednesday at 10 am

just watch this space

I'm totally new to this forum...so please pardon my ignorance...

I'm wondering if anyone knows how it works for pre-sale tickets...The Atlanta show says "Radio Presale" and the Boston show says "Internet Presale"

I'm checking Ticketmaster like every 10 minz for an update on the VA gig...can i purchase PRESALE tickets through Ticketmaster or is it another website? Do I need a code or something? I'm sooooooo excited about this show. I saw muse in Raleigh with U2, but their set was so short...left me screaming for more! I also saw SSPU at the National in Richmond - they ROCK! I'm so psyched!!

The message for presales for my other favorite band always show up as a message for me under my profile, what am I expecting here? Do I get a message the same way? Maddening that dates seem to be trickling in. Can't tell if I want to go to the Patriot Center alone, or hope a date opens up closer to where my concert buddies and I can both get to. Was hoping they'd all be announced today. Sigh.

SOOOOOOOO EXCITED :D:D:D!! When I saw this on Twitter I wanted to scream! Saw them three times open for U2 at Giants Stadium in NJ and at Fed Ex Field in Landover, MD. I think I turned into a screaming puddle of mush at all three shows and me and my friends Amy and Julie seemed to be the only three who knew all the words to their songs. But as someone else said the sets were painfully short and I am so excited to see them and hope I can see them more then once this tour!!

I do think it's strange no official announcement has been made yet but hope we get a presale code or more info soon. No matter what I may have just lost my job but if I have to sell something I will go to this show!

BTW have seen Silversun Pickups live on their own and they are friggin amazing live, so I am twice as happy! Esp. since when I saw them at Patriot Center the last tour I didn't really like the opener Cold War Kids that much except for a few songs. But seeing Muse next year has made me happy but this will be an amazing ticket with SP too! .

I'm taking my mobile phone into work with me on Wednesday (it's against the rules) and trying to order presale tickets online, hiding in the back room, hoping my phone lets me or I'll not be a happy person.

Does anyone think GA tickets will sell out in the presale?

I don't know tbh :erm: I hope it's not that big of a demand because I don't think I can handle the stress right now :unsure:

Does anybody know how much the pre-sale tickets will cost and if fees (ala ticketmaster) will be added to the cost?

The Atlanta tix are $48.50, so I'm guessing Fairfax will be around the same. I think it's safe to assume there will be fees on top of that, but not sure.

so, it's finally officially official! And with one day to spare before the presale! :awesome::rolleyes:

I hope I can get tix to these two gigs tomorrow morning... gaaaaaaah i don't know how i'm going to do this :eek:

very excited for this gig. Already have taken off monday so i can sit in line all day. Not sure how I feel about them playing at the Patriot Center but of course i'm not complaining.

Hopefully i'll see all you fellow Musers there Monday morning.

lol @ your sig :awesome:

I've never been to the Patriot Center. What is it like there?

i've only been there for a basketball game, never a concert. So i can't say if its good or not for shows but I feel there are some better venues in the DC area for Muse. But Muse has played there before so I guess if it really sucked they wouldn't be back there.

lol @ your sig :awesome:

nothing like a pelvic-thrusting storm trooper to make you smile

Its truthfully a little disappointing that the show is at such a huge venue, I was spoiled to see them in Columbus and Cleveland at really small venues, right up close type of thing, was brilliant. But then I remember its muse, best live act in the world andddd will be an amazing show...

So as I noted in the other message board, I heard these guys in the UK a little over 10 years ago, fell in love with Muscle Museum, never have gotten to hear it live though, sometimes they play it live over seas you think they will ever fancy us enough to play some of the classics like Muscle Museum or Unintended? :)

BOL getting tix guys, but if it is anything like the Deck the hall Ball in Seattle, tix shouldnt be hard, those took a few hours (~8 - 12) to sell out presale so we should all be fine assuming your on at 10am

Justin

Archived