seems like i'm going to make my way into her house :shifty:

booze included? :awesome:

you wouldn't close the door on my face, would you marinhanhana?

Ahahahahaha...no i wouldn't Joaninha...you're welcome too!! ;) Good thing I only have neighbours in one wall of my house... bring the booze and let the party begin!!! I doubt we can still talk after the concert, though. I plan to scream as much as I can and I'll probably loose my voice...

6 girls and one boy...oh god...poor johnny!!!!

Ahahahahaha...no i wouldn't Joaninha...you're welcome too!! ;) Good thing I only have neighbours in one wall of my house... bring the booze and let the party begin!!! I doubt we can still talk after the concert, though. I plan to scream as much as I can and I'll probably loose my voice...

6 girls and one boy...oh god...poor johnny!!!!

Alcohol, girls after a fabulous gig, poor Johnny indeed. We need more men to even it out a little!

Run, Johnny, run like the wind...

Is Johnny single;) or poly? In which case, I'd listen to Trog!

The volcano needs to GTFO, can you please tell me what's going on in Portugal? I mean what do they say in the news, is the cloud gone?

It looks like it's gonna be 5 gorgeous babes, hun... but I still have beds for everyone!!!!

Someone called me i presume :rolleyes:

Edited by Velourio

Johnny is not going.

or he's a bad man who is trying to make awesome girls sad by saying he won't go.

either way johnny is a bad man boy

Johnny is not going.

or he's a bad man who is trying to make awesome girls sad by saying he won't go.

either way johnny is a bad man boy

Ive got no personal opinion :(

But yeah Joana, this awesome specimen is going to save your life. (i'm not talking about homme, but still <3)

hey! vendo bilhete para dia 27 - i have a day ticket at rock in rio to sell may 27th (with MUSE and others), i sell it a the real price/face value which is 58 euros + transaction fees, contact me if you are interested pleaaaase by private message, or if you know someone you would be i dont know what to do to sell it, the gig is pretty soon ... thx xxx

Olá!!! Eu vou ao Rock in Rio, mas infelizmente nao arranjei ninguem para ir comigo :(.

Por isso, vou sozinho. Tomei conhecimento de que vai haver uma almoxarada, no dia do concerto, penso. Logo, pensei que me pudesse juntar a esse grupo do forum portugues onde tambem tenho uma conta mas nao sou muito activo. Aliás venho de longe, mais propriamente de Elvas so para os ver. Mas tenho sitio onde ficar. so preciso mesmo de companhia para o concerto, ja que os meus pais nao me deixam ir sozinho.

Em principio também vou só...o que fazes é no fórum português vais ao tópico do encontro + almoço que vai haver dia 27 e pões lá o teu nome ;)

Em principio também vou só...o que fazes é no fórum português vais ao tópico do encontro + almoço que vai haver dia 27 e pões lá o teu nome ;)

ok obrigado pela informaçao

I hope they decide to slap on some old songs on this concert... For example, I'd absolutely love to hear them play Showbiz live, that'd be awesome :D

Eu vou

So, anyone knows anything about the volcano situation in Portugal at the moment? I can't find anything on tap portugal's website. :rolleyes:

So, anyone knows anything about the volcano situation in Portugal at the moment? I can't find anything on tap portugal's website. :rolleyes:

From what I can tell from here, it's a pretty fluid thing, if the volcano spews more ash out and the wind blows the wrong way the airspace gets closed. Probably best to check Portuguese air traffic? Though I've just had a hunt for a website for them and I'm not coming up with any volcano news. http://volcano.dohop.com/ or http://mapped.at/volcano/index.html might be useful?