From what I can tell from here, it's a pretty fluid thing, if the volcano spews more ash out and the wind blows the wrong way the airspace gets closed. Probably best to check Portuguese air traffic? Though I've just had a hunt for a website for them and I'm not coming up with any volcano news. http://volcano.dohop.com/ or http://mapped.at/volcano/index.html might be useful?

It's really hard to know indeed, but thank you for the websites, I'll check them next week befor leaving :)

If the Volcano does cause a problem, I'll be on the coach, train and bus to Lisbon.

I hope it won't cause a problem :( Switzerland - Lisbon is 20 hours by car, and i don't even know if there are any buses available!

Hi again! Who read my first post on this thread knows what I'm talking about. I still can't convince my parents to let me go to RiR :'( This is so sad :'( I cry everyday when I start thinking that I'm not going to see Muse. I won't be able to overcome the sorrow and pain of not going to RiR. What is lacking to I can convince my parents is just cut my wrists in front of them. I can perfectly do that, for Muse I can do anything ... So, I just want to ask again if there's someone that can help me with my giant problem, please ... this is very important for me. Thanks.

Hi again! Who read my first post on this thread knows what I'm talking about. I still can't convince my parents to let me go to RiR :'( This is so sad :'( I cry everyday when I start thinking that I'm not going to see Muse. I won't be able to overcome the sorrow and pain of not going to RiR. What is lacking to I can convince my parents is just cut my wrists in front of them. I can perfectly do that, for Muse I can do anything ... So, I just want to ask again if there's someone that can help me with my giant problem, please ... this is very important for me. Thanks.

Don´t say that even kidding!! Can´t see any other way to help besides the things we´ve already said...like I said you can hang out with us during the day...then I don´t know.

About the ash cloud...it´s all about mother´s nature :rolleyes: The weather here is kinda perfect right now (more than 30ºC in the last three days and no wind) and the predictions are some rain on Monday and the temperature down to 20ºC, the usual for the season...so if the volcano attacks and brings the cloud to our aerial space it´ll be tough get this thingy off...but I´ve talked to Eyjaskdafffull (what´s the volcano´s name again?!) and he told me he´s going to take a nap...well I hope so:D

Don´t say that even kidding!! Can´t see any other way to help besides the things we´ve already said...like I said you can hang out with us during the day...then I don´t know.

I know that. It's just that my time is running out and I'm desperate and I don't know what more I can do. Thanks for the help again. I'm gonna talk with my parents again. Just one more thing: do you know if the tickets for day 27 are sold out?

Oh ,I feel sorry Cate :(. But just think that you're only 15 , you'll have sO many opportunities to see them live ;). I'll be watching them on tv next Thursday , I'm already feeling so excited about it :dance:.

Oh ,I feel sorry Cate :(. But just think that you're only 15 , you'll have sO many opportunities to see them live ;). I'll be watching them on tv next Thursday , I'm already feeling so excited about it :dance:.

Thanks. Yes, you're right. I'm young and I have my whole life ahead.

I can't even see them on Tv because I don't have Tv Cabo :'(

Thanks. Yes, you're right. I'm young and I have my whole life ahead.

I can't even see them on Tv because I don't have Tv Cabo :'(

:stunned: well , in that case you can ask someone to record that for you , if that's possible .

Calm down, you're overreacting a little bit,don't you think? I know, it's a pain in the ass. In 2008 I was 14 and I couldn't go see Muse too, at first I felt a bit bad but I just spent the whole day with friends and I didn't even remember the gig!

Now some time has passed and my mother won't mind if I go as long as I go with my older borther, so you're time will come too! :)

Calm down, you're overreacting a little bit,don't you think? I know, it's a pain in the ass. In 2008 I was 14 and I couldn't go see Muse too, at first I felt a bit bad but I just spent the whole day with friends and I didn't even remember the gig!

Now some time has passed and my mother won't mind if I go as long as I go with my older borther, so you're time will come too! :)

Yes, I know that I'm overreacting. I'm feeling really bad and sad :'( Oh, I'm sorry about that. So you understand my pain and sadness. So, you are going to RiR?

You're right when you said that my time will come too because I talked with my parents today and they said that on 2012 I can go to Rock in Rio :D That's what makes me feel better now.

Someone help us to don´t let Muse go to Rock in Rio again :LOL: Like you, and s3ker I couldn´t go to Muse´s concert in 2006 for the same reason...and school...and no friends available to go...and now...I´m in for the third concert!

The tickets aren´t sold out already but I predict that Thursday the house will be packed.

s3ker...see you in 5 days :D

Yes, I know that I'm overreacting. I'm feeling really bad and sad :'( Oh, I'm sorry about that. So you understand my pain and sadness. So, you are going to RiR?

You're right when you said that my time will come too because I talked with my parents today and they said that on 2012 I can go to Rock in Rio :D That's what makes me feel better now.

Yes I am going. And as I have said, don't panic. I'm pretty sure the band will be around for at least a couple of years. I know it feels bad to lose one or more gigs but when the time comes it's just going to feel right, don't worry :)

Someone help us to don´t let Muse go to Rock in Rio again :LOL: Like you, and s3ker I couldn´t go to Muse´s concert in 2006 for the same reason...and school...and no friends available to go...and now...I´m in for the third concert!

The tickets aren´t sold out already but I predict that Thursday the house will be packed.

s3ker...see you in 5 days :D

See you in 5 days :D

Oh, and I'm now officially getting really excited :D

Archived