Wow, 11:45 in Portugal? That's really late. Oh well, guess I know how I'll be spending my evening :awesome:

Tell me about it... I need to get back at work at 8:00 in the morning. I'm in for a 2-hour sleep night and getting way too old for this! The things you do for Muse... really!

Yeah, it's a festival, and it should be 5:45 PM in Chicago when it starts.

Sweet thanks :D

Sadly my grandma isn't letting me on the computer from 3 to 7... Oh well its summer I should be out anyway :LOL:

Guess I'll see what surprises muse had in store later on tonight :)

:wtf:

Yeah, damn Rock in Rio for putting Muse in a slot that doesn't suit people who are not even attending the festival..

LOL.

wtf? A festival is not done for people who don't go. that's just stupid. It's the normal time for a headlinner.

Btw, there's no live tv transmission today, only a special with 7 song picked by the band tomorrow at 11pm at Sic Radical.

How is it bad organising? :chuckle:

... because it doesn't fit into his schedule...? :chuckle:

LOL.

wtf? A festival is not done for people who don't go. that's just stupid. It's the normal time for a headlinner.

Btw, there's no live tv transmission today, only a special with 7 song picked by the band tomorrow at 11pm at Sic Radical.

Thanks for that info :) yay for pro-shots!

BTW she was being sarcastic ;)

Thumbs down for me :( soz

And, a-museing i think you're right. But, im still hoping cuz there's a radio station covering the festival and i dunno yet if they are allowed to live audio stream the gig.

EDIT: I saw pokemew and joana_bliss on tv :)

EDIT2: Just found a live stream.

http://www.justin.tv/sclc_tvchd#r=7KNy2Ww~&s=li

Password: ve_em_extralive_tv

Thumbs down for me :( soz

And, a-museing i think you're right. But, im still hoping cuz there's a radio station covering the festival and i dunno yet if they are allowed to live audio stream the gig.

EDIT: I saw pokemew and joana_bliss on tv :)

EDIT2: Just found a live stream.

http://www.justin.tv/sclc_tvchd#r=7KNy2Ww~&s=li

Password: ve_em_extralive_tv

Archived