Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Lol to the being composed. I walk through these curtains and i literally almost had a heart attack. we had to wait a while after the concert and I was thinking "what do I ask?" As soon I shook Matt's hand I said isn't it crazy I know all of you but you have no idea who I am. He chuckle put his hand on my back and said not to worry he gets it all the time. That's when i settle down and realize they do what they do because they love us as much as we love them. It was a vibe in the room that really felt wonderful. Not to get all mushy but that's how i view it in my eyes.

:D well at least you didn't gush out your life story and ask to have their babies! :LOL:

ok, so FG and PC ... the Dr-T story is EXACTLY what I was talking about the high pitched squealing from a middled-aged something! :yesey: I have butterflies in my stomach and the people around me are wondering what the hell is so damn funny :chuckle:

.... oh, and I just finished OOS and Abso, now I'm off to BH&R land on the earbuds :D

Just thinking of being on those towers gives me vertigo, so I know I would be scared up there.

I was actually wondering to myself if they either had straps to stick their feet in, for when it's moving -- or if it would be psuedo-sciency and they have magnetized floor + shoes :D

:D well at least you didn't gush out your life story and ask to have their babies! :LOL:

:LOL:

Lol to the being composed. I walk through these curtains and i literally almost had a heart attack. we had to wait a while after the concert and I was thinking "what do I ask?" As soon I shook Matt's hand I said isn't it crazy I know all of you but you have no idea who I am. He chuckle put his hand on my back and said not to worry he gets it all the time. That's when i settle down and realize they do what they do because they love us as much as we love them. It was a vibe in the room that really felt wonderful. Not to get all mushy but that's how i view it in my eyes.

OMG I so want to have their babies! :LOL:

from the Tour Merch thread:

if anyone finds info on a SHOW SPECIFIC poster for the chicago show let me know...need to know if i should bring a tube along with me

did anyone here get an ATL poster and was it ATL-specific?

love it :happy:

The other song was Future Foe Scenarios, I love SSPU.. where were you on the barrier?? i was up there too.

I totally remembered Future Foe Scenarios after I logged off :LOL: I was on the barrier in front of Matt, and a bit to the side. I think you might've been the guy next to me. OK City and a fellow SSPU fan sounds right. And we compared pics a lot and liked GL. I realized afterwards that I never asked if you were on the messageboards (if that was in fact you).

Such an awesome story, thanks for sharing! I thought a few times they smiled like they were pleased with the crowd, I'm glad it wasn't all in my head.

thanks for all the pics and reviews! i'm seeing them saturday in boston and sooo pumped

on my ticket it says the no cameras or bags allowed. did you guys have that on your tickets and just sneak in cameras or bags (SLR's seem really hard to sneak by) or did they not care?

if someone can let me know that'd be fantastic! thankss

oh and another question, do you think anyone would be able to get onto the floor without ga floor tickets cuz our seats are really far back? how is the show from a less than prime spot?

thanks for all the pics and reviews! i'm seeing them saturday in boston and sooo pumped

on my ticket it says the no cameras or bags allowed. did you guys have that on your tickets and just sneak in cameras or bags (SLR's seem really hard to sneak by) or did they not care?

if someone can let me know that'd be fantastic! thankss

oh and another question, do you think anyone would be able to get onto the floor without ga floor tickets cuz our seats are really far back? how is the show from a less than prime spot?

Our show allowed non-professional cameras. There were a lot of digital cameras there. You might want to call your venue and see what's up, or it may have been discussed in your show's thread already. :)

Have a great time!

Check out the crowd going crazy to TIRO. :musesign::musesign:It has been stated that Matt did the "shuffle dance" during this song. Unfortunately, the lighting here is not good, so it is very difficult to see.

VIDEO

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Check out the crowd going crazy to TIRO. :musesign::musesign:It has been stated that Matt did the "shuffle dance" during this song. Unfortunately, the lighting here is not good, so it is very difficult to see.

VIDEO

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I wanna see, it's telling me it's private though.

He did a little shuffle dance during SMBH when he was up on the side. :)

Thanks so much for posting all your videos!

Edit: It's not saying it's private anymore. :)

At least we know the Twitter system is effective for communication for next time..

I was really impressed by how effective it was, really.

If it weren't 40F and and I wasn't so hungry, dehydrated and had to pee so bad, I could've waited them out a lot longer. :LOL:

The minute I walked outside, and my adrenaline went away. I could have fallen asleep right on the sidewalk

All of that is so great to hear. It makes me happy a big fan got to meet them, and not someone who just has a passing fancy with them.

Awesome pic! We ended up over on Chris's side. I probably saw you. Were you near Renee?

I could see Renee and Natalia but I wasn't close enough where I could talk to them. I thought of standing up and waving, but I would have looked like a goober, so introduced myself when I saw them at the end of the show. :)

set list for this show please?

Intro

1.Uprising

2.Resistance

3.New Born

4.MOTP

5.SMBH

6.MK Ultra

7.Interlude and Hysteria

8.Nishe

9.United States of Eurasia

10.Feeling Good

11.Guiding Light

12.Helsinki Jam

13.Undisclosed Desires

14. Starlight

15. Plug In Baby with eyeball balloons.

16.TIRO

17.Unnatural Selection

Encore

18. Exogenesis Part 1: Overture

19.Stockholm Syndrome

20.Man with A Harmonica and KOC

Getting toward the end of my videos..... Hope you have enjoyed them....

U*N*N*A*T*U*R*A*L ***** S*E*L*E*C*T*I*O*N

A GREAT SONG LIVE ..... Bellamy's guitar work is awe inspiring.:eek:

VIDEO

is there anyone possible way that you'd be willing to upload those video in 720 format for others to download. I would totally give you credit. I'd love me a copy of those. You took great footage and the audio is great.

lol. I was jumping also, of course, so was everyone around us. The guy behind me who was singing off and on was on key and he sounded especially good during SS. lol Here's hoping Muse actually make to to NC next time around. :)

I hope that was me! Not to toot my own horn, but falsetto ability is maybe the only thing I can do right in this world. Works well with being a muse fan, I've found.

Archived