Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

I have to say if I was at that gig I'd be VERY happy. I like the setlist. But that's probably because I don't mind FG and GL. And I'm so happy they didn't drop TiRO or SS or MotP.

+1. This better be the setlist for the MSG show. Maybe a few variations but I would be very happy.

I have to say if I was at that gig I'd be VERY happy. I like the setlist. But that's probably because I don't mind FG and GL. And I'm so happy they didn't drop TiRO or SS or MotP.

It's not a BRILLIANT setlist, but yes, it is good for the fact they're back to playing 18 full songs + riffs and all. 18 songs including the riffs was a little bit of a let down in the Japan gigs, but at least they had the rarities there to back it up.

It was much better than usual :LOL: My beef isn't with people talking about the gig really, it's with the people griping at each other, which is kind of irritating.

Btw, hello miss :happy:

Yeah it was really pointless:erm:

Hello! I'm on this trip again of following setlists in hope for Phoenix and Las Vegas.:LOL:

some changes in the middle would be great

Yeah those four do tend to slow down the flow. A good set number though, room for changing things around.

Intro

1.Uprising

2.Resistance

3.New Born

4.MOTP

5.SMBH

6.MK Ultra

7.Interlude and Hysteria

8.Nishe

9.United States of Eurasia

10.Feeling Good

11.Guiding Light

12.Helsinki Jam

13.Undisclosed Desires

14. Starlight

15. Plug In Baby with eyeball balloons.

16.TIRO

17.Unnatural Selection

Encore

18. Exogenesis Part 1: Overture

19.Stockholm Syndrome

20.Man with A Harmonica and KOC

I love that set (except for GL). Especially the FG, NB, and MOTP parts. This may sound stupid, but: What is "Helsinki Jam"? :/ Improv?

Archived