map of the problematique

dwydav

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :LOL:

It's all backing tracks matey. Always. Matt just got two midi pad mansons specifically so he could play the new tracks by just wiggling his finger around :p

it's true, he said it himself in an interview no one saw... :yesey:

• 3 weeks later...
any luck trying to buy an M1D1 of hugh yet? I already have one in silver and one in red but i'm thinking about selling the red one cos it's just lying in the corner gathering dust :rolleyes:

WEll my chrome one was only £245.00 he'd had it in the shop ages, but it seemed no-one wanted it! Crazy eh!? Nice I didn't know Hugh had made a red one the sneaky devil. I'll buy it off you for a tenner?!

WEll my chrome one was only £245.00 he'd had it in the shop ages, but it seemed no-one wanted it! Crazy eh!? Nice I didn't know Hugh had made a red one the sneaky devil. I'll buy it off you for a tenner?!

£245!!!!

Does it have all the internal effects or just fake controls on it?

From the tightness of my pants whenever i read your posts, i don't think you'd EVER have trouble making someone hard ;)

THank you, its good to know I still have it in me. So to speak. OOOH matron! ;)

The thing is made out of a cereal packet some tinfoil and a few rubber bands, if thats what you mean about internal effects. If I make a screeching sound with my mouth and strum it sounds just like a fuzz factory!!!

THank you, its good to know I still have it in me. So to speak. OOOH matron! ;)

The thing is made out of a cereal packet some tinfoil and a few rubber bands, if thats what you mean about internal effects. If I make a screeching sound with my mouth and strum it sounds just like a fuzz factory!!!

So t's like a giant harmonica? That you strum... and don't play with your mouth... and not like a harminica?