map of the problematique

dwydav

So t's like a giant harmonica? That you strum... and don't play with your mouth... and not like a harminica?

Thats completely right. I actually hire my backstage crew to play fender squiers in the background. Just like my idol matt. (I'm not stupid, I know he doesn't have WIRES coming out of his guitars to the amps ;) )

easy to recreate, all you need is a whammy, midi cable and cubase. Set the whammy to -1oct and on cubase make a midi track and create 1 blank bar, in the piano roll create a controller lane for CC11 and create the rhythem in that controller lane like this...

pic.jpg

Then if you just play a C power chord it should sound like this

Your KOC cover is awesome, the vocals are great.

i've been asked a few times, but i cannot, as it is a copyrighted design, if i made and sold a MOC i could be in a lot of trouble from mansons & muse :stunned:

Pedro will come around with his gringo's and go all mexican on you're arse. :LOL:

are you really serious?! I suggest you actually READ about all this gear people talk about, rather than google image searching something and asknig stupid questions about how they work. The line6 filter pro or whatever it is, is a digital modelling device, and they all work in the same way: stored patches that you pre-program in...so you set all the parameters one after another for the seek wah. And no, modellings is nowhere near as goodas the an analogue pedal. now PLEASE stop asking stupid questions that are easily answerable elsewhere if you did a little research into it before posting! :rolleyes: