I neeeeed a golden circle ticket thingy for 11th! :( I put it off due to lack of funds, and the only ones left, typically, are the other standing tix (further back)... if it's anything like Wembley, the further away ones won't be great as there's no way of getting any closer to the action :(. I could wait it out and hope for the best on MuseBay I s'pose :erm:. Worse comes to worse, I'll just get a regular standing... I'm going to 12th and I'll be in Paris on 11th anyways, so I'd rather go see Muse than not, lol. :)

I neeeeed a golden circle ticket thingy for 11th! :( I put it off due to lack of funds, and the only ones left, typically, are the other standing tix (further back)... if it's anything like Wembley, the further away ones won't be great as there's no way of getting any closer to the action :(. I could wait it out and hope for the best on MuseBay I s'pose :erm:. Worse comes to worse, I'll just get a regular standing... I'm going to 12th and I'll be in Paris on 11th anyways, so I'd rather go see Muse than not, lol. :)

i got normal standing tickets too and the worst is i can't even plan changing mine. ( as i'm going with 3 of my friends, i can't let them down, they'd kill me :p )

and all that because of those bitches who buy Golden tix only to sell them more expensive, damn them. they're not even muse fans.

i'm so angry.

and ohh of you course you better go the 11th too, maybe you'll find a honest person who sells a gorlden ticket selling price. :)

neeeeed a golden circle ticket thingy for 11th! I put it off due to lack of funds, and the only ones left, typically, are the other standing tix (further back)... if it's anything like Wembley, the further away ones won't be great as there's no way of getting any closer to the action . I could wait it out and hope for the best on MuseBay I s'pose . Worse comes to worse, I'll just get a regular standing... I'm going to 12th and I'll be in Paris on 11th anyways, so I'd rather go see Muse than not, lol.

Did you have a look on Ticketnet ? They released other tickets last Tuesday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Tu recherches une place en particulier Cassie ? Parce que moi, je vais avoir sans doute une place à vendre, si on peut rendre service à des fans, ça fait moins mal que de la voir partir à des gueulardes :p

Tu recherches une place en particulier Cassie ? Parce que moi, je vais avoir sans doute une place à vendre, si on peut rendre service à des fans, ça fait moins mal que de la voir partir à des gueulardes :p

Yep, je vais avoir besoin de 2 places en pelor... pour l'instant, le problème n'est pas de les trouver, mais le prix est multiplié par 2 :stunned:

[Let's talk in English :D]

• 2 weeks later...
Trying to get my hands on tickets now as well. Does anyone know what face value was for the golden circle in pounds? :)

Also, could anyone advice me on Paris, for someone who can't speak much french. I'm pure terrifed of the pick-pocket stories.

I think Golden circle were about £55 if I remember well.

Let put it this way there are as many pickpockets in Paris as there are in London. What kind of stories have you heard?

Just that the metro seems to be swarming, and that you won't manage to get through the day without the attempt. I've been to London and always found it okay, but I reckon because I can speak the language, I don't stick out as lost tourist as much. I have the highest opinion of Paris however, that's why the reports terrified me.

Just that the metro seems to be swarming, and that you won't manage to get through the day without the attempt. I've been to London and always found it okay, but I reckon because I can speak the language, I don't stick out as lost tourist as much. I have the highest opinion of Paris however, that's why the reports terrified me.

No it's that bad... I used to live in Paris and commute on the metro on a daily basis and nothing of the sort never happened. It's like every other capital from the moment you use your common sense and look after your belongings you're fine.

Like any cities it has its bad area so if you post on here where you are thinking of staying someone will be able to let you if it's okay or not.

Thank you! :) That's how I felt about it, but just got the fear struck into me. Now I just need to worry about getting from Beauvais Airport to Paris, and getting tickets!:LOL:

We've found a place that my girlfriend has already been to and says it's good can't find the site but the area code for it is 75014 or something.

Thank you! :) That's how I felt about it, but just got the fear struck into me. Now I just need to worry about getting from Beauvais Airport to Paris, and getting tickets!:LOL:

We've found a place that my girlfriend has already been to and says it's good can't find the site but the area code for it is 75014 or something.

14th district (Paris is split into districts) is fine but it is pretty much a complete opposite to where the stadium is. All it means is that you will need to cross Paris from south to north on the metro.

You should be able to get a train or a coach from Beauvais to Paris.

Archived