Also with that stadium production Muse haven't got that much freedom with choosing the songs...I guess there is higher probability to play old songs at festivals.

I was thinking that might be true. There aren't all that many alternative explanations... Yeah. The more I think about it the more I can help but think the reason they're so reticent to tinker with the set at all is because they have it choreographed to such minute detail. And now I think about it even more... does anyone feel that CE would just feel... out of place at a show like this? Conversely, it makes Bliss's noshow even more confusing as it probably the BEST song at a gig like this.

Still can't get over the crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5vKo2ksfME Someone was looking for a full-length UD?

Yes he was

Its fine, he threw it at the drums, all is well! lol

people did try but never caught on, and there were a load of balloons on show!

no other news except they played amazing, you could tell they were loving it

Yes it was Nic and it was incredible (and Matt looked so happy!)

I don't know how bad it is, but he really threw it violently.

Yes, just before the first encore, and almost everyone had a balloon, it was pretty cool! He enjoyed it I think, and he also saw the banner.

Thank you! :D

Oh, I can see Italian crowds are awesome, like Portuguese ones :awesome: energy ftw

So... was the stage like, in the middle, as opposed to at one end? I saw some pictures and it looked like it was set up as if on the longer edge of the rectangular stadium? EIther that or camera illusion or am i being completely daft here? lol.

So... was the stage like, in the middle, as opposed to at one end? I saw some pictures and it looked like it was set up as if on the longer edge of the rectangular stadium? EIther that or camera illusion or am i being completely daft here? lol.

Yeah the stage was on the lateral side of the stadium (if that makes sense), not near the goals. :)

you're right, no illusions. :yesey:

I'm reading the reviews on the Italian press, they're all ecstatic about Muse. :happy:

Official numbers say the attendance was 61,800 people. Ligabue was among the spectators.

Wow ... that's 40, 000 more than in Finland. :pope:

I'm so glad most of you had such a great time! You'll all know what I meant (when talking about Berne) that reading about the gig and setlist online simply can cot compare with the thrill of being there and that regardless of the setlist you'd have to be pretty bloody-minded to NOT have a great time!

Roll on Paris! :awesome:

Archived