New Born eh? :LOL::LOL:

You remember what exactly they were moaning about?

I remember the OP complaining about how New Born is the only Muse song people seem to know (basically what used to be said about Starlighters), that there's more to them than that, and they were becoming too mainstream. haha

I remember the OP complaining about how New Born is the only Muse song people seem to know (basically what used to be said about Starlighters), that there's more to them than that, and they were becoming too mainstream. haha

:chuckle: freakin' n00borners! :phu:

This just confirms that this whole forum hasn't changed a bit :LOL:

Last time they were in Italy they gave em Sunburn and B&H...and now they get this set :noey:

Maybe they thought the cream cheese would soothe the sunburn :awesome:

sorry... that was a terrible pun... even I'm embarassed by it.... and that doesn't happen often :facepalm:

Maybe they thought the cream cheese would soothe the sunburn :awesome:

sorry... that was a terrible pun... even I'm embarassed by it.... and that doesn't happen often :facepalm:

Cream cheese, heh, why wouldn't they just use sunscreen or sumpthin....

See what I did there? Topped your bomb with an even bigger one :facepalm::awesome::facepalm:

I think the thing that's odd about it is that it's inconsistent. They seem to be sticking with the polls for the festivals but not the stadium shows :wtf:

And, I don't think the "regular" songs should have been on the polls :phu: rather they should have left off all the songs they have in regular rotation and used the polls to guage what additional songs fans wanted to hear, so they could add them into the rotation with the rest.... but c'est la vie..

None of the setlist staples or The Resistance tracks always played should've been on the poll options, I said this originally. Idiots in Holland voted for Plug In Baby :facepalm:

It made me :LOL: actually :LOL:

:$ I aim to please...?

Cream cheese, heh, why wouldn't they just use sunscreen or sumpthin....

See what I did there? Topped your bomb with an even bigger one :facepalm::awesome::facepalm:

Perhaps some sun-screenager?

:facepalm:

None of the setlist staples or The Resistance tracks always played should've been on the poll options, I said this originally. Idiots in Holland voted for Plug In Baby :facepalm:

:yesey: I've been saying it from the beginning too :phu:

Hm I'm lost. Explain please.

I replied to you above ;) Apparently Nic Cester did the vocals on BiB like they did in Australia - he lives near Matt's house in Como, the show tonight was in Milan (near Como), so I guess he was in town for the gig and they decided to collaborate again...?

EDIT:

Xeresom @muse ; lights in san siro http://twitpic.com/1v4d2s

I'm still going :D over that banner... seriously, nice work guys!

:LOL::facepalm: I wonder how some of those people would react looking at 2010 Muse.

I replied to you above ;) Apparently Nic Cester did the vocals on BiB like they did in Australia - he lives near Matt's house in Como, the show tonight was in Milan (near Como), so I guess he was in town for the gig and they decided to collaborate again...?

OH! Well that seems reasonable then. :LOL:

licia_t Una delle mille mila foto http://yfrog.com/0jsaqfj

This is a pretty clear pic of the stage :)

OH! Well that seems reasonable then. :LOL:

:yesey::)

A screenager, what's that a teenager living in a computer monitor and stuff?

:facepalm:

Ironically this is cracking me up.

No, it's what they call it when they project one of the young gig goers on to the big screens at the gigs :rolleyes:

:chuckle: The type of joke that's so not funny that it's funny ;)

cos of the unison advert? didn't know what that song was at the time, gave me the wiggins when I figured it out

cucciola19 Just got my picture with The Kirk! But no meerkat yet!

Isn't this someone from the board? :awesome:

yeah that's Fabiana :happy:

Archived