damn...i make a joke and again this is what i get.

that is the excuse they give. that's the reasoning behind the setlist shit we had here in the states.

really...why are people arguing with me today. i was having fun.

:$ sorry.... same seemed to happen with me and my joke about enablers :$

cccccccan't we all just get along? :erm:

Hi fellas,

I haven't got the strength to read through all the pages again, but some say they were able to listen to this over satellite radio?

If so, did anyone record a lossless version?

If you did, please make your way to MuseBootlegs.com to spread the love. ;)

I wasn't able to online, but I heard those who had digital radio (whatever the fuck that is) were able to hear it.

Don't know what happened there.

I saw a thread on the old red board once where a bunch of people were moaning about New Born. Random, but I found it kinda funny. :LOL:

I really wish I was going to Glasto now. Oh wells.

New Born eh? :LOL::LOL:

You remember what exactly they were moaning about?

Right, that's good to know for the future = better to go to a few less gigs instead to get the same sets all the time:D

Still, I can't wait for Manchester and hope that maybe they can still surprise us as they haven't been very consistent with the few recent setlists and maybe we'll get a more festival, rocky songs in the stadium gigs as well. Again, I'll be happy with everything, but just saying...;)

It doesn't always quite work out that nicely... Who could predict Turin would get B&H and Sunburn or that Edmonton would get Bliss and RbS? It's all a crap shoot really. I thought it'd be better to go to a cluster of gigs in a week for a better chance that one of them would get rare songs, but that hasn't worked out for me. Or going the other way and going to random gigs here and there won't up your chances either, as you can see with the sets so far in 2009-2010. :erm:

]It doesn't always quite work out that nicely... Who could predict Turin would get B&H and Sunburn or that Edmonton would get Bliss and RbS?[/b] It's all a crap shoot really. I thought it'd be better to go to a cluster of gigs in a week for a better chance that one of them would get rare songs' date=' but that hasn't worked out for me. Or going the other way and going to random gigs here and there won't up your chances either, as you can see with the sets so far in 2009-2010. :erm:[/quote']

Yep, that's pretty true :(

Anyways, we'll see, I mean, I'm not gonna complain, cause I'm only going to two gigs this year and only hope they will both be awesome:p

Why all of a sudden bring back Back In Black.....infact....how i that possible? Did Matt provide vocals as well?

What.is.going.on?

good question

This pic is kinda pretty...

carelaisa Buonanotte! Io ritorno a VR! Grazie MUSE! http://yfrog.com/04eolnj

looks like a pretty fully house....

:LOL:

Why all of a sudden bring back Back In Black.....infact....how i that possible? Did Matt provide vocals as well? :eek:

What.is.going.on?

It was Nic Cester on vocals, he has a house in Como near Matt's, so he must have been in town and they decided to do something different :)

Archived