• 3 weeks later...

I'm gonna be there, me thinks! Just need to convince the boyfriend to come along, as he lives in den haag, if not i'm completely stranded alone in a random city in Europe, and I'm from malaysia.

So I'm gonna buy the tickets, then my flight to Holland :D My birthday is in June, excited to celebrate it there.

Any musers planning to meet up before the gig? Would be great to meet people before, and get friends, instead of going and leaving alone =)

Mates i will be attending this gig and im looking forward to it. Going with a big group of friends, some of them love watching soccer and that actually counts for me aswell. I mean I love watching Holland play versus other countries in the world cup of soccer, its always really exciting and there is a good atmosphere in the pubs (when they win) and on the streets. The thing is muse will be playing this gig on the same date as holland will play versus japan. They happen to be playing in the afternoon and muse will start playing around 8 o clock in the eve. So what im hoping here is that while we are waiting for the gig to come we can watch soccer meanwhile on the big screens, on top of that my dream is that holland will crush japan means win means party later muse starts means double win and means party ^ 2, you guys following me? :D

So my main question, will there be soccer on the big screens in the stadium? While we are waiting for MUSE? :unsure:

(sorry if someone already asked this in this topic)

+1

although I don't mind if Japan wins, it's one or the other for me :p

Maybe we could try and contact Muse to ask 'em. Does anyone have Twitter? I saw that they responded to a few reactions on their Twitter page...

Anyway, if they broadcast the game, I'm in!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'll be there as well, bought my ticket a few days ago !

I will be my first time in the Netherlands !!!

Bienvenue en les Pays Bas! I am sure we dutchies will make you feel at home :D

Does anyone know the Goffert Park capacity?

It can hold up to 60.000 peoples, and I think they were going to try to sell as many tickets...

:eek: Nightmare. This could be one frustrating gig, especially when it is in the land of the giants!

Agreed...! I'd rather go to such a venue in, let's say. Mexico. And I'm not short with 1.90m (and still get beaten by longer blokes). :p

I'd worry more about transport though, the in-and-out has proven to be a nightmare, both car + train. I think last year's Coldplay vistors can confirm..

:eek: Nightmare. This could be one frustrating gig, especially when it is in the land of the giants!

I saw Coldplay at the Goffertpark in September, we were there at about 4pm (because of school) and we still got into the section up front. It might be a bit busier now though because the gig is on a Saturday

• 2 weeks later...

I'd worry more about transport though, the in-and-out has proven to be a nightmare, both car + train. I think last year's Coldplay vistors can confirm..

I went to Coldplay on the 10th by train and I was actually quite impressed by the organization. The flow of shuttle busses between the train station and the venue was almost continuous and I think the "crowd control" guys did a pretty good job. Of course you should go with a good mentality, be patient and want to have a good time.

Tana

I second that. I am 1.83 metres and I feel small most of the time at a gig. Nothing to do about that. Or... jump high

You are 183cm and you are small so how tall are those giants?:LOL:

Just found out I'm going YAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Tall people should pay extra for their ticket...

I'll see you after Madrid.:)

Tall people don't have to pay extra, just don't stand in front of me pls.:D

Archived