Haha, are we going to run for our spots? =D. How early do you guys plan to be in Nijmegen? Same as Rotterdam? 1300 to be first in the queue? D:

I personally think a lot of people will be early because it is so big, so you probably have to be there really early

Btw @Fadeaway, what will entering the park be like? Will everybody get his ticket checked before entering like in Ahoy, or will they be checked before the barriers open so everybody can enter quickly?

I personally think a lot of people will be early because it is so big, so you probably have to be there really early

Btw @Fadeaway, what will entering the park be like? Will everybody get his ticket checked before entering like in Ahoy, or will they be checked before the barriers open so everybody can enter quickly?

Tickets will be checked just like in Ahoy/Pinkpop or whatever. Sorry :(

Oh...and sorry again, I don't think I can sneak you in.....you won't fit in the pocket of my jeans :p

Tickets will be checked just like in Ahoy/Pinkpop or whatever. Sorry :(

Oh...and sorry again, I don't think I can sneak you in.....you won't fit in the pocket of my jeans :p

Actually, that's a good thing because I can start running earlier than the other people there if I can be there early enough.

Too bad I can't sneak in, guess I'll just have to wait like all the others:P

But seriously, I'm going with my dad and he is defenitely not a good runner.. So even if we're there very early, it means we're not gonna have a good spot because it all depends on the run, right? :(

You don't want to be in the pit with your dad anyway so don't bother.

You don't want to be in the pit with your dad anyway so don't bother.

Depends on the dad :rolleyes:

I try to be at front rows most gigs and yes....I have done gigs with my youngest son. Okay, not in the pit, but at the barrier it's pretty okay and at 30 Seconds to Mars or Prodigy it's rough everywhere ;)

I think the second support will be rather shit... they would've announced the big name if they had one, I think they're looking for something that can fill up (Choose another nice Belgian band like Daan!)

Wrong.

It will be Editors or Kasabian. But since they're both on pinkpop, not sold out, they'll have to wait to confirm either Editors or Kasabian.

Wrong.

It will be Editors or Kasabian. But since they're both on pinkpop, not sold out, they'll have to wait to confirm either Editors or Kasabian.

Hmmmmm, that makes sense. Well, I hope neither of them tbh :p. Will see Editors twice (and don't even like them) and Kasabian three times this summer.

Wrong.

Hmmmmm, that makes sense. Well, I hope neither of them tbh :p. Will see Editors twice (and don't even like them) and Kasabian three times this summer.

Guest Bl44t44p

So it seems that Editors are the special guest and second support act....

970706256_6_iD-W.jpeg

(ain't my email btw)

I hope it is Kasabian. :D I'm already in training for the run...I think a bit of rugby tackling could be useful also just to be a bit more competitive.

Haha it will be blood, sweat and tears!

I hope there will be a sort off VIP thing again just like at Coldplay. So the people who are early get like a special place with a wristband and thing like that. That would be relaxed:awesome: Unless I'm not in that group :'] But if there's one person in front of me I already can't see shit. I hate my length at gigs:(

Haha it will be blood, sweat and tears!

I hope there will be a sort off VIP thing again just like at Coldplay. So the people who are early get like a special place with a wristband and thing like that. That would be relaxed:awesome: Unless I'm not in that group :'] But if there's one person in front of me I already can't see shit. I hate my length at gigs:(

At what time are you planning to go to the Goffertpark?

Archived