Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Echhhh, yes. A lot of the time, it’s also people who are just so ill prepared. If you’re going to spend all day queuing to be near the front of what you know is going to be a rough pit, then take care of yourself. I’m willing to bet that a lot of people who get lifted out are simply people who haven’t eaten or drunk anything all day. Bad idea.

Bit of a weird topic, but here goes anyway. :rolleyes: I never know what to do about the loo situation..because at Liverpool, we queued, then went to the toilet as soon as we got in, so we wouldn't have to go later, but that means loads of people were in front of us and we never got onto the barrier.. I feel so weird talking about this on a public forum, but anyway :LOL: If you go whilst in the queue, will people let you back in?

Bit of a weird topic, but here goes anyway. :rolleyes: I never know what to do about the loo situation..because at Liverpool, we queued, then went to the toilet as soon as we got in, so we wouldn't have to go later, but that means loads of people were in front of us and we never got onto the barrier.. I feel so weird talking about this on a public forum, but anyway :LOL: If you go whilst in the queue, will people let you back in?

Every queue I've ever been in, I've had to leave at some point to use the loo :LOL: If you let everyone around you know that you're just heading off for five minutes for a loo break, and could they please hold your spot, then you should be fine :) I did that at Liverpool, the O2, Teignmouth, etc, and every time there's been no problems at all. Didn't even have any problems in Lievin, and I don't actually speak any French :LOL:

Every queue I've ever been in, I've had to leave at some point to use the loo :LOL: If you let everyone around you know that you're just heading off for five minutes for a loo break, and could they please hold your spot, then you should be fine :) I did that at Liverpool, the O2, Teignmouth, etc, and every time there's been no problems at all. Didn't even have any problems in Lievin, and I don't actually speak any French :LOL:

Oh, awesome :D I'm so jealous of you, going to Australia :supersad: It's the country I HAVE to visit at least once! And a Muse gig there would just be :awesome:

Oh, awesome :D I'm so jealous of you, going to Australia :supersad: It's the country I HAVE to visit at least once! And a Muse gig there would just be :awesome:

Omg, it was amazing, srsly. I was actually on the barrier during the support band, but the barrier collapsed (they hadn't set it up properly) and I had to get the fuck out of there, so ended up pretty far back in the end. It was still incredible though - and that was the gig where Fury was played for the first time in years :awesome:

Omg, it was amazing, srsly. I was actually on the barrier during the support band, but the barrier collapsed (they hadn't set it up properly) and I had to get the fuck out of there, so ended up pretty far back in the end. It was still incredible though - and that was the gig where Fury was played for the first time in years :awesome:

:eek: Bad times!

But...Fury. Gooooood times! :awesome: Now I'm even more jealous!! I imagine that would just be immense live!

:eek: Bad times!

But...Fury. Gooooood times! :awesome: Now I'm even more jealous!! I imagine that would just be immense live!

If it hadn't been for the guy behind me latching onto my belt, I would've gone down with the barrier :LOL: I owe him!

Fury is the sex. Seen it twice, yo :cool: Really hope they might bust it out again for the stadium shows, considering the amazing reaction it got at the RAH.

If it hadn't been for the guy behind me latching onto my belt, I would've gone down with the barrier :LOL: I owe him!

Fury is the sex. Seen it twice, yo :cool: Really hope they might bust it out again for the stadium shows, considering the amazing reaction it got at the RAH.

Aww, bless :happy:

Sounds really dangerous though! :eek:

OMG. STOP IT ALI!! :supersad: You've seen Fury live twice??!!

I really, really hope they play it out at the stadium shows too..

I was thinking about this the other day and I really want to hear the following at the stadium shows:

Bliss

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Citizen Erased

Glorious

Fury

MK ULTRA

The Small Print

Think I have any chance? :LOL:

I was thinking about this the other day and I really want to hear the following at the stadium shows:

Bliss

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Citizen Erased

Glorious

Fury

MK ULTRA

The Small Print

It really, really was :LOL: They actually had to stop everything for a whole hour. Scary shit.

:chuckle: I couldn't resist showing off a little, sorry!

Bliss - maybe, seems to go down really well at the big shows.

B&H - maybe, they've been playing it a bit more recently and it gets a good singalong.

CE - No clue tbh!

Glorious - no hope, sadly :LOL:

Fury - I have my fingers crossed, but I doubt it.

MK - I actually think it's a real possibility. Who knows.

TSP - again, probably no hope :LOL:

This is all just a guess though! I'd love it if they bought back Dead Star again as well - imo, that should be a staple in their setlists, it's just so fucking beefy and orgasmic live.

It really, really was :LOL: They actually had to stop everything for a whole hour. Scary shit.

:chuckle: I couldn't resist showing off a little, sorry!

Bliss - maybe, seems to go down really well at the big shows.

B&H - maybe, they've been playing it a bit more recently and it gets a good singalong.

CE - No clue tbh!

Glorious - no hope, sadly :LOL:

Fury - I have my fingers crossed, but I doubt it.

MK - I actually think it's a real possibility. Who knows.

TSP - again, probably no hope :LOL:

This is all just a guess though! I'd love it if they bought back Dead Star again as well - imo, that should be a staple in their setlists, it's just so fucking beefy and orgasmic live.

Nahh, don't worry, If I'd seen it twice, I'd be showing off too :p

The did recently bring back CE :happy:

I only recently discovered Glorious.. it's ossum :D

So the one we're most likely to get is MK..not bad out of a list of 7 potential no-hopers!

You know, they played Dead Star recently..Matt mentioned it on his fb. They played it in Tokyo. Lucky betches!

So the one we're most likely to get is MK..not bad out of a list of 7 potential no-hopers!

You know, they played Dead Star recently..Matt mentioned it on his fb. They played it in Tokyo. Lucky betches!

:chuckle:

Ah, nice! Well, hopefully they're doing exactly what they did in 2007. . .that is, play several old songs completely out of the blue in Japan, and then play them at the stadium shows :awesome:

I know, I watched the video and promptly went "WFIJAEHGKUHELUIJ!!!!!" I have seen it, however, so I can't really complain too much :LOL: It really should be a staple live song though, like PiB or KoC are.

Ah, nice! Well, hopefully they're doing exactly what they did in 2007. . .that is, play several old songs completely out of the blue in Japan, and then play them at the stadium shows :awesome:

I know, I watched the video and promptly went "WFIJAEHGKUHELUIJ!!!!!" I have seen it, however, so I can't really complain too much :LOL: It really should be a staple live song though, like PiB or KoC are.

Ooooh, I have hope for the shows now! I'm just worried about the support! :LOL:

:yesey: It is quite the beasty live song :awesome: Aggh, there are so many I want to see! Some are just NEVER gonna happen though, unless I win the lottery and book them for a private gig. Oooh. There's an idea! :awesome::LOL:

Ooooh, I have hope for the shows now! I'm just worried about the support! :LOL:

:yesey: It is quite the beasty live song :awesome: Aggh, there are so many I want to see! Some are just NEVER gonna happen though, unless I win the lottery and book them for a private gig. Oooh. There's an idea! :awesome::LOL:

So long as it's not Dirty Pretty Things again :LOL: I can deal with anyone else, I would probably even be able to deal with The Big Pink, seeing as we'd be out in the open. . .but please, not DPT :LOL:

Funnily enough, this is exactly what we were discussing in Lievin. "Oi guys, if my mum wins the lottery and I get Muse to play a private gig in my garden, what should the setlist be?" Cue shouts of "Jimmy Kane!" :chuckle:

So long as it's not Dirty Pretty Things again :LOL: I can deal with anyone else, I would probably even be able to deal with The Big Pink, seeing as we'd be out in the open. . .but please, not DPT :LOL:

Funnily enough, this is exactly what we were discussing in Lievin. "Oi guys, if my mum wins the lottery and I get Muse to play a private gig in my garden, what should the setlist be?" Cue shouts of "Jimmy Kane!" :chuckle:

Lmao, were they that bad? :LOL: I wouldn't be able to deal with the Big Pink, too. much. strobe! My mate, who was seated, said that when they were on, everyone in the pit just looked hypnotised by the strobes! :chuckle:

Lol, Jimmy Kane would be WIN :p and Twin. Purely for the drums at the beginning :chuckle:

K, I'm off to bed now, got a fun biology exam tomorrow :indiff:

Night! :kiss: xxx

Lmao, were they that bad? :LOL: I wouldn't be able to deal with the Big Pink, too. much. strobe! My mate, who was seated, said that when they were on, everyone in the pit just looked hypnotised by the strobes! :chuckle:

Lol, Jimmy Kane would be WIN :p and Twin. Purely for the drums at the beginning :chuckle:

K, I'm off to bed now, got a fun biology exam tomorrow :indiff:

Night! :kiss: xxx

They were awful. Yeah, the strobes were shocking but hopefully they wouldn't be as bad out in the open :LOL:

I'd love it if they played Jimmy Kane, purely to see the reaction of the people who follow all that 'sexy plane' twitter shizz. Shit would be hilarious :LOL: But yeah, in all seriousness, Dead Star, Fury, Bliss, Space Dementia, CTMEOY ftw. Sadly unlikely though!!

Good luck sweety, hope it goes well :kiss:

They played Citizen Erased and Microcuts at Wembley and Space Dementia and Deadstar at V fest 2008 (there was even a few bars of Hypermusic too).... so they are well know for dropping in the odd rare.. I think they did Fury at RAH... and not forgetting Cave at Tinmuff and Nishe on the last tour...

I think the odds of them reviving a few oldies is pretty high... for me personally I would die to hear Muscle Museum....

They played Citizen Erased and Microcuts at Wembley and Space Dementia and Deadstar at V fest 2008 (there was even a few bars of Hypermusic too).... so they are well know for dropping in the odd rare.. I think they did Fury at RAH... and not forgetting Cave at Tinmuff and Nishe on the last tour...

I think the odds of them reviving a few oldies is pretty high... for me personally I would die to hear Muscle Museum....

Yes, I know, I was at all of those gigs :LOL:

Muscle Museum is foxy :yesey: And apparently, Dom has been wanting to play that more, so you never know.

Yeah, Dom wants to play Muscle Museum :D

Matt says they can't though because he's lost his pedal that he uses to play it, and they aren't available in shops anymore or something like that.

FUUUUUU-! They should just have one made. :yesey:

Fail Matt is fail.

:facepalm::yesey:

Bliss

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Citizen Erased

Glorious

Fury

MK ULTRA

The Small Print

This would be win :awesome:

I've had a sudden obsession with Fury...that would be great to see live :happy:

They were awful. Yeah, the strobes were shocking but hopefully they wouldn't be as bad out in the open :LOL:

I'd love it if they played Jimmy Kane, purely to see the reaction of the people who follow all that 'sexy plane' twitter shizz. Shit would be hilarious :LOL: But yeah, in all seriousness, Dead Star, Fury, Bliss, Space Dementia, CTMEOY ftw. Sadly unlikely though!!

Good luck sweety, hope it goes well :kiss:

Yeah, and it'll be still kind of summer then, so it shouldn't be too dark :happy:

I actually can't wait for summer, I am so sick of winter now! :mad: I can't wait until it's about 7pm and still light outside :happy: And you don't have to get up when it's still dark outside!! :dance:

:wtf: 'sexy plane' twitter shizz? Am I being a huge noob in asking what the bloody hell is that? :LOL:

Ohhh, Space Dementia <333 Yeah, it's really unlikely, but hopefully we will get a few unexpected treasures! :awesome:

It went really well, thanks! :D

Yeah, and it'll be still kind of summer then, so it shouldn't be too dark :happy:

I actually can't wait for summer, I am so sick of winter now! :mad: I can't wait until it's about 7pm and still light outside :happy: And you don't have to get up when it's still dark outside!! :dance:

:wtf: 'sexy plane' twitter shizz? Am I being a huge noob in asking what the bloody hell is that? :LOL:

Ohhh, Space Dementia <333 Yeah, it's really unlikely, but hopefully we will get a few unexpected treasures! :awesome:

Whenever Muse are doing a gig, boardies usually gather on one thread (or board the 'sexy plane' if you will :LOL:) and then try and get information from people at the gig via twitter as to what songs are currently being played :) Not sure why it's called 'sexy plane' though :LOL: I think it's something to do with Jimmy Kane lyrics: 'sex in pain' :LOL:

very random indeed. :chuckle:

FUUUUUU-! They should just have one made. :yesey:

YES, he should. Go on Matt, you know you want to really.

:LOL:

He says he can't find it anywhere and that someone probably nicked it and put it on eBay :chuckle:

He also said he might look around for another one :happy:

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

Yeah, hopefully it should be vageuely nice weather too. Yes, Wembley 2007, I'm thinking of you, you soggy rainy bastard.

I hate hate hate the cold. Bleurgh.

Dreamingofhysteria explained it very well. It doesn't really make much sense to me, and it created a lot of beef early in the European tour, but oh well!

Space Dementia is LOGJIEKUHGksgbjdgfhfug makes me drool.

I'm glad to hear it :happy:

Whenever Muse are doing a gig, boardies usually gather on one thread (or board the 'sexy plane' if you will) and then try and get information from people at the gig via twitter as to what songs are currently being played. Not sure why it's called 'sexy plane' though. I think it's something to do with Jimmy Kane lyrics: 'sex in pain' :LOL:

very random indeed. :chuckle:

Yep, this is basically it!

Archived