Uprising solo <-> Micro Cuts end riff

Lycosa

What's wrong? We are just discussing the songs in the songs&releases sub-forum... :$

Yeah, but then there's this

Care to explain why you find the notes not the same?

If two riffs are similar but contain one or two different notes, that's not something that can be argued or claimed otherwise.

Yeah, but then there's this

If two riffs are similar but contain one or two different notes, that's not something that can be argued or claimed otherwise.

I am curious about what that one or two different notes are,that's why I am still on this. To me it seems like they are the same notes, I just want the "odd one" to be pointed out,that's all.

For what it's worth i reckon they are the same notes in reverse order. Although Matt detunes the A string to G, Chris plays in drop D and he plays...

D|--------------------------------------|

A|---------------------------3--4--5--| (Matt plays 5--6--7 here)

D|---0----3----5--6--7--------------|

So they would be the same notes to Micro Cuts in reverse, although the rhythms and everything are completely different so seems a fairly pointless discussion...

For what it's worth i reckon they are the same notes in reverse order. Although Matt detunes the A string to G, Chris plays in standard and he plays...

So they would be the same notes to Micro Cuts in reverse, although the rhythms and everything are completely different so seems a fairly pointless discussion...

This is just what I was referring to , I was curious whether the notes in reverse were the same, the rhythms and everything else aside.

Fine then, close the thread. Arrogancy at its finest!

Primum non solum habet potestatem claudere stamina voluntatis. Etiamsi non ulla fila. Etiam revera scire si hoc interpres operatur. Ego bet in grammatica est omnes messed usque. Si quis loquitur mihi placet Latine posset.

Primum non solum habet potestatem claudere stamina voluntatis. Etiamsi non ulla fila. Etiam revera scire si hoc interpres operatur. Ego bet in grammatica est omnes messed usque. Si quis loquitur mihi placet Latine posset.

Why do I laugh with 90% of your posts? :LOL:

Either way, despite having similar notes, the two riffs are quite different.

For what it's worth i reckon they are the same notes in reverse order. Although Matt detunes the A string to G, Chris plays in drop D and he plays...

I'm pretty sure Ben93 and Museic Syndrome are right here unless someone can explain to me how these two riffs contain 'different notes'...

Uprising: D F G G# A C C# D

A|---------------------------3--4--5--|

Micro Cuts: D C# C A G# G F D

D|------------------------------------|

A|---5--4--3---0-------------------|

D|--------------------6--5--3---0--|

Archived