Muse.mu Shop Support (Read here before making a thread about the shop/a order)

kev

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question

If I pre-order the CD+DVD version of Drones will it definitely arrive on the 8th? I go on holiday on the afternoon on the 9th and really want it on my ipod for when I go. As far as I'm aware you don't get digital codes for the whole album with the CD+DVD? Should I wait and just get the standard CD at my local store or is it worth the risk pre-ordering?

I've sent a contact e-mail already about this but maybe someone else might know about my question!

I've had a account on the Muse.mu webshop but that account seemed to have been totally removed, so i had to totally recreate my account again and all the old orders that was in there was of course gone and so were my downloads which i think i've gotten from my 2nd Law deluxe edition and the Resistance limited edition? Anyway! Is this supposed to be normal, or did something happen with my account? Thanks in advance! :D

I've sent a contact e-mail already about this but maybe someone else might know about my question!

I've had a account on the Muse.mu webshop but that account seemed to have been totally removed, so i had to totally recreate my account again and all the old orders that was in there was of course gone and so were my downloads which i think i've gotten from my 2nd Law deluxe edition and the Resistance limited edition? Anyway! Is this supposed to be normal, or did something happen with my account? Thanks in advance! :D

I can still access my account, but I had purchases a LOT of songs, which are no longer available to buy, and I seem unable to retrieve them.

Is that the same issue you're having?

I'm thinking they removed the downloads from the servers.

I can still access my account, but I had purchases a LOT of songs, which are no longer available to buy, and I seem unable to retrieve them.

Is that the same issue you're having?

I'm thinking they removed the downloads from the servers.

Yeah if it seems to be the case everything has been removed from their servers, i do suppose my old account did not matter too much then! Too bad though because the 2nd Law was released a bit more than 2 years ago? Oh well i guess there's still a kind of solution to it though. Thanks! :)

Has anyone else had this? I pre-ordered the album last week and got email links for the pre-release tracks, but was expecting a link today to download the album but nothing! In my account it shows no downloads. No response from customer support either - not impressed!

Same thing here, saaame thing ://

Glad I'm not the only one - and with a house full of hardware, none of which has a CD drive it's a little frustrating getting it in the car/ipod

This is what amazes me - I know that in about 60 seconds I could find, download, and then be listening to the album via torrents. I don't because I have a little more integrity than that, but until it's easier and faster the artists will continue to lose out. And this from Warner and one of the biggest bands in the world - I hate to see the treatment of the little guys!!

Same thing for me, i have bought the HD Digital version and the link in the email take me to the muse webshop but it says :

''An error occurred while getting the requested content. Please contact the store owner.''

and

''You have not purchased any downloadable products yet.''

And yes i have, my credit card have already been charged by Warner NY...

• 5 months later...

Hello!

I have some problem with my order and unfortunately I can't contact neither ru_service@warnerartists.net, ru_service@wmgcustomerservice.com, customerserviceteam@warnermusic.com, no http://store.muse.mu/ru/contacts/index/ , so I came to you.

Please help me or give me right e-mail or working link.

I ordered "Mens Drones Jumbo White T-Shirt (M-size)", order #179300000000003 on the 2th of november. The order has been paid.

I've also received the letter with the Shipping Nr.:179300000000001 at the same day.

But on the 8th of november I got my money back to my visa card.

The order has status "closed".

The column "number" in the order contains:

"Ordered: 1

Shipped: 1

Refunded: 1"

I still need this T-shirt.

Could you please tell me why the order was closed? Can I re-order the product?

I tried to contact ru_service@warnerartists.net , but server send me this message: " ru_service@warnerartists.net

SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<ru_service@warnerartists.net>:

host mx.wmg-is.com [205.143.68.126]: 550 ru_service@warnerartists.net unknown user account"

Thank you!

Svetlana

• 1 month later...
Have you tried the form here?

http://store.muse.mu/uk/contacts

Unrelated to the above issue, I've been trying to use this contact form for a few days now and it won't let me submit anything. When I press submit it tells me "unable to process your request, please try again later." If I can't contact anyone about my order how am I supposed to resolve it?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Muse fans! I enjoyed the show in Chicago recently.

At the show, I picked up two shirts (for my daughters) and a beanie for myself. The beanie was $40 US.

As you know, there is no way to inspect these items prior to purchase - and - a shirt is a shirt. But within 5 minutes of putting this beanie on my head after I left, I knew I had purchased a $40 piece of garbage.

Who can I contact for a refund? If this thing was even a 6 on a 10 scale for quality, I'd not bother asking. But this is truly ridiculous. If you're going to charge 40 US dollars for a beanie, sell a quality product. This is truly ripping off your fans. I'd suspect these cost the band $2 each based on their quality.

FYI for others; Ryan contacted me via PM to say that his post was sarcastic, and that he hopes I get an email contact etc. with information on where to go to address this.

Just trying to do what's fair here - I spent $280 US on Muse on this night in total (and went to the show alone from over 2hrs away because it was on a work night and I couldn't find others crazy enough to come back home at 2am on a work day); I just want my money back for the part that was a complete ripoff.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello.

I am getting a little bit frustrated by not getting any answers from the SHOP support for over a week now either by sending the questions to the e-mail nor by filling out the form.

I got 2 problems.

First being, I placed preorders for the Simulation Theory, but "My Downloads" doesn't generate new links, which I believe they should. So to simplify no link for the song PRESSURE has been generated for me to download....

Second problem is, I placed an order for the HD download of the DRONES album.

After the payment was successful and after waiting for the link to be generated, by opening "My downloads" the order was listed, but with no link and with a status EXPIRED although no download has been made....

Whom should I contact to check the issues?

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. Can anybody tell me whats going on? I`m trying to buy Deluxe Box Set of Simulation Theory, but in all regions of store I just get Courier Delivery, that costs nearly the same as album. Is this the store problem right now? I just can`t change delivery method to another. Please, someone answer. Thanks

Excited to deal with this garbage support. Received damaged box set + courier service was low tier. Thank god it's PayPal I paid with, will probably escalate there with buyer protection if I get no answer within 48 hours to e-mail.

If it's help to anyone, here's the seller information from PayPal, maybe you get lucky. :LOL:

Seller info

WMIS Limited

+44 442073682500

customerservice@warnerartists.net

Update: I sent the package back yesterday, got e-mail today back (took 2 days to reply) that they have sent out a new one with new order ID, told me to not sent the package back (RIP). Let's see how this goes.

Edited by ncla

• 2 years later...

Has anyone else been having problems with the 15% off apparel and free shipping in UK offer? I sent a message to the shop support on Monday, and asked Warner Records on Twitter but got no answer yet. I asked on the Muse Twitter post promoting the offer too but no reply. 

I deleted all cookies, tried different browsers and different machines, but it always displays shipping and full price at checkout for me. I even got someone else to try it on their work machine and for them it displayed no shipping at checkout but didn't take the 15% off. 

On 12/2/2020 at 11:06 AM, IvanJ said:

Has anyone else been having problems with the 15% off apparel and free shipping in UK offer? I sent a message to the shop support on Monday, and asked Warner Records on Twitter but got no answer yet. I asked on the Muse Twitter post promoting the offer too but no reply. 

I deleted all cookies, tried different browsers and different machines, but it always displays shipping and full price at checkout for me. I even got someone else to try it on their work machine and for them it displayed no shipping at checkout but didn't take the 15% off. 

Same here, never could have the 15% discount, and now, the Resistance socks are sold out 😱😭 😭