Muse.mu Shop Support (Read here before making a thread about the shop/a order)

kev

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right thread, but I downloaded sheet music, and when I tried to print it off, the box where the sheet music would normally show (that you then click in the top right-hand corner to print) is white, and the tab has a loading sign over it. It had been like this for 15 minutes, and my internet is working just fine. I've tried refreshing it and quitting out of the whole page and reloading it, but nothing is working.

This is my first time ordering a download.

Any ideas? Cause it expires in 3 days and it cost a fair bit for just a download :(

Sorry again if this is the wrong thread.

Just wanted to let you know, fans are ordering stuff from your shop but not receiving the items.

I ordered a tshirt on October 19, 2012. It still says in processing! I emailed them a few times, the responded twice saying they were sold out and would get on it as soon as they get more, this was weeks ago. Is there an actual phone number I can call and talk to someone, because these emails seem automated. I really want to wear your shirt when I see you in concert. Please help.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey,

Wonder if anyone can help, I ordered a second law hoody for Christmas but it was too small so I've sent it back and emailed them about a refund through their website, but I still haven't heard anything back yet and it's been much longer than the 2-3 days they state for a reply.

Does anyone have any further contact details or any suggestions of what I can do?

• 8 months later...

Well, I just want to let you know my experience buying from the muse shop.

The ordered items were:

Origin of Symmetry Men T-Shirt

Origin if Symmetry Women T-Shirt

Muse Logo Embroider Jacket

Since the beginning I had some issues because I wanted to buy using paypal but for some reason the website did not allow me to do it so I sent an email to the support team but they told me it worked fine for them so I just choose to pay with my credit card (not really a big deal here)

I chose the standard delivery because I didn't had enough money by that time and also I made my purchase from Mexico City (hell yeah it's a long road).

So, I ordered my stuff and paid and all but as the days passed, my goods didn't arrived so almost at the 25th business day (5 weeks later from my purchase) I decided to contact again the support team because you may know that you can start a claim for a missing delivery only when 30 business days has elapsed.

Anyway they gently said they sorry, because it was probably that my deliver got lost but they will send another with the same ordered goods. To my surprise this new deliver arrived in 5 days because this time they send it using UPS but my bigger surprise was when the man told me I had to pay 51 USD for import duties. Now I knew this is something not to be surprised as they warn you about this when you made your purchase, however I made several purchases from the US and also from the UK and I never had to pay any duties for any stuff I had bought but I could not refuse to pay because the goods cost me even more so I had to paid the import duties after all.

Then I said,:"well at least I have something to be happy for, because I have new shirt and it's from MUSE my fav band!" so when I opened my well enveloped package (I must admit the goods were well enveloped in a small rigid box with every cloth on its own sealed plastic bag) and checking for the tees, I was really disappointed :(

The reason why I'm disappointed it's because the prints on the tees are not what I expected and the overall tee seems quite ugly. I mean, the material for the tees are ok, but the print is not as good as I've seen in other t-shirts... let's say I just expected more quality after all the experience I've been through.

I'm also a Radiohead fan and I recently bought some tees (one month before muse) from their shop (Atoms For Peace) which is also in the UK, and I didn't have the same issues I had with muse nor i had to pay any duties. I can recommend their tees as they are made from cotton and recycled bottles and although the cloth is slightly thin than muse's, it feels quite smooth and softly while muse´s feels like any ordinary tee :(

I know this is not the band's fault but when I noticed Warner Bros is managing their shop, then I tought I will get some good products because Warner makes some good stuff (warner bross shop) but as I said, I'm a bit dissapointed.

• 1 year later...

I have pre ordered the dvd and cd from the shop. Payment has been taken from my PayPal. I have had no acknowledgement of my order from Warner and also not received my free digital downloads. Not good and does not fill me with confidence.

You know when you get this feeling when something has gone wrong? I have that now :(

oh and btw.....the links in the origanl post do not work.

I have pre ordered the dvd and cd from the shop. Payment has been taken from my PayPal. I have had no acknowledgement of my order from Warner and also not received my free digital downloads. Not good and does not fill me with confidence.

You know when you get this feeling when something has gone wrong? I have that now :(

oh and btw.....the links in the origanl post do not work.

Not that it helps you, but I am in the same situation. Had problems ordering the deluxe version, when it finally let me use paypal it says it failed but Warner have in fact taken the money.

No email confirmation, no link...

I'm hoping we will hear from them soon as there must have been a lot of demand for the site to play up so much. They must have to process a lot of orders.

I have sent an email but yet to hear from that either.

I'm wondering if you guys were able to order using either your forum login or main muse home page login? It doesn't like either of my emails ( or passwords) and therefore wouldn't send a link to reset a password.

Maybe it's just the US store. I can prob just check out as guest. I'm able to login to the main muse page but when it transfers me to the store I don't stay logged in.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered some stuff for a friend's birthday and pre-ordered Drones ten days ago, but it still says 'packing' and I'm pretty sure my previous orders were already shipped after ten days.

Could it be possible it takes such a long time because it's not possible to ship it in two parts, so everything will be shipped when Drones is out? If that's the case, I guess I'd better cancel my order and order it again as two separate orders, right?

Edited by Origin of Sass

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question for people ordering Drones deluxe version from the UK store. How much did you end up paying excluding any shipping?

For the UK, it looks like the price is £39.99 including VAT (of £6.67). Since I'm ordering outside the EU, my price should be £33.32 but it's coming up as £39.99 even with £0 tax. Incidentally, the Swedish price is also £39.99 including VAT (of £8.00, i.e. £31.99 excl VAT).

The store help reckons the price is £39.99 excluding VAT, so my question is has anyone ordered from the UK and been charged £47.99 plus shipping? Or from anywhere else in the EU? Anyone outside of EU?

Trying to work out if it's best to order from UK, US or AUS (although Australian store doesn't mention that the HD download version is included so I'm hesitant).

• 2 weeks later...

The latest response I got was:

"All prices stated on the website are tax inclusive in accordance with EU rules on selling to non-trade customers. This is known as the retail price. The tax element within that price depends on a number of factors such as where the supply of goods are made. This means that the price paid by the customer will always be £39.99, and the company supplying the goods will pay the tax as applicable in accordance with EU rules. If sales are going outside the EU this means that the tax will be zero.

As the goods will be supplied outside the EU, the price you pay is £39.99 with £0.00 tax."

Sounds like crap to me. Not sure why the tax exclusive price would change depending on where it's sent. Why should I pay £39.99 + tax (£0.00) + shipping (more expensive) + maybe more tax when it arrives here, when people in the UK pay £33.32 + tax (£6.67) + shipping (cheaper).

It doesn't make sense, but I guess I'll do it. Not much choice! :D Just seems wrong!