Muse.mu Shop Support (Read here before making a thread about the shop/a order)

kev

OMG I'm so pissed at the US muse shop!!!

I ordered a women's t-shirt from them and it was too small (I guess their measurements chart is wrong, that's what I went by). So I rmailed it back the next day to exchange it for a bigger size. That was over a month ago and I had not heard back from Bravado USA (US muse shop). I called them to see why. They told me they are a month or so behind in opening their return packages!!!! That's totally unacceptable!!!! So I still have to wait at least another week or two before they even acknowledge my return!!! Then another week or two after that to get my exchange!! By the time I get my t-shirt it will be about 2 months after I returned it! And there is nothing I can do!!!! So frustrating!!

I will not be ordering from the muse shop again, this is terrible customer service!!

I want to let other boardies to be aware of this.

Rather than complaining on here, why not ask the store if there's anything they can do to speed things up for you...or ask for a discount/refund on the item given the delay. Ask to speak to a manager, they'll soon speed up any process when threatened with having to give you money back.

Sometimes it helps to vent and she said she wanted to let other boardies know about it ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Rather than complaining on here, why not ask the store if there's anything they can do to speed things up for you...or ask for a discount/refund on the item given the delay. Ask to speak to a manager, they'll soon speed up any process when threatened with having to give you money back.

I have complained to the store!!!!! They are just behind and won't do anything to speed my order (exchange) up!!! Its basically the same long wait for a refund too!

Still waiting......

Thank you Luxemburger Queen, that's exactly what I was doing!!!

Hey everyone!

I just have 2 questions about the size of 2 hoodies.

First of all, I have a question about the blue "ladies flock" hoody, for which there is an info that it comes up very small. So if I wear size "Small" normally, should I take size "Medium" or even size "Large"?

And second and most recent, I want to know how the lady's "Explode zip up hoody" comes up. Does it come up normal or even a bit bigger? So if I wear "Small" normally, can I order "X-Small" for example?

So if anyone of you has any experience with these two, I would be very pleased if you could tell me about it.

Cheers :-)

• 1 month later...

No response to my complaint, no acknowledgment, no notice of Reading... No order.... :mad:

And ??? 9 December to 10 January.... already a month and no gift for my daughter :mad:

I still have not received my order of December 9, that you will find the references below... :mad:

It was a Christmas gift for my daughter who is a fan of the group: the package was supposed to arrive on December 15 to 20 and I do not see anything happen... :mad:

Can you tell me if I still have a chance to get my package? :(

Otherwise you could be redirected to another (I have already paid) or return my money?

I assume you're insured for this kind of problem.... ?

Order Ref: MU76969-265382 (KMM94766V67981L0KM)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It's shocking that when you place an order on the 11th December and it doesn't arrive before Christmas you have to wait 30 days before anything can be done to recover the parcel. Any real online sales store would send out a replacement the day the order exceeds the delivery date in order not to inconvenience the customer any more than they already have been.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
not really the right topic for this... go to main muse :fear:

With so much awesome stuff in their username I expect JessMuseCullenPattison23 is already well aware of this.

I probably deserve an infraction for that.

Ordered and received the Black leather studded belt http://muse.mu/shop/product/240/muse-studded-belt/menu/17/accessories/ the other day but it's too small :(. I've emailed the customer service twice but they still haven't got back to me. What should I do? Wait for the email or send it back regardless?

I definitely wouldn't just send it back, they'd have no idea what a random belt being returned would mean. Keep trying with customer service, at some point they'll get back to you. Unfortunately the Muse shop doesn't have a great track record with stuff like this, so hopefully you can sort it out!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...