Resistance Tour T-Shirts?

museareawesome

Roll on Monday!! :D Muse in Glasgow at the SECC!! *prepares to bounce*

Here's a pic of Bryan and me in front of our Wall of Muse (framed memorabilia & sheet music)

:D

MUt-shirtpic3JPG.jpg

MUt-shirtpicCaMusJPG.jpg

MUt-shirtpicjamboJPG.jpg

you know... the Muse Forum actually brought us together (from 2 different continents, even!) ;) we met on the forum before the Wembley gigs and ... well, the rest is history :happy:

How the hell did you get bryan to put a pic of himself on here :eek:

RESPECT :p

Hope fully catch up tonight at some point.

The tees are amazing!

Hey, the shirts look great!! I am still waiting for mine :'(

To be honest i don't think its gonna show now so will have to either wear my teignmouth one or the new navy blue tour one. Trouble is the navy one is just that bit too small across the boobs - my man thinks Muse should be paying me for advertising space :facepalm:

There's no time to replace it - does anyone reckon I could get away with swapping it for a mens one at the gig, or is that just too cheeky??

Hey, the shirts look great!! I am still waiting for mine :'(

To be honest i don't think its gonna show now so will have to either wear my teignmouth one or the new navy blue tour one. Trouble is the navy one is just that bit too small across the boobs - my man thinks Muse should be paying me for advertising space :facepalm:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: ALL of the 'girl-styled' shirts are a bit tight across the boobs! (unless you're built like Keira Knightley!)

My Wembleh shirt - too tight. This shirt - too tight. Do I care? :indiff: Well, a little bit, to be honest...

:$ Doesn't stop me from wearing them, though ... :eek::p

:LOL::LOL::LOL: ALL of the 'girl-styled' shirts are a bit tight across the boobs! (unless you're built like Keira Knightley!)

My Wembleh shirt - too tight. This shirt - too tight. Do I care? :indiff: Well, a little bit, to be honest...

:$ Doesn't stop me from wearing them, though ... :eek::p

That's why I was so keen to get a special shirt made - so it would actually fit me for once!!

Yeah, I thinks it looks ok - i'm just a bit self concious - but I think I am gonna wear it anyway. I think i'll get the other half to wear it for a few hours and give it a stretch for me :LOL:

:LOL: thanks for the comment about the fit. tried using a proper measuring tape, but still couldnt be sure. I went with the gent's version ... and since it let me, I got it in red ... dog hair + black tshirts = not a good look! :rolleyes:

EDIT -- tiny pic of shirt ;) thanks for the comment, Cali-M! :D

EDIT -- spreadshirt status is that mine is Sent! whoo-hoo!

red-shirt.jpg.e8a482a384114f4538f20f3881a585f7.jpg

:LOL: thanks for the comment about the fit. tried using a proper measuring tape, but still couldnt be sure. I went with the gent's version ... and since it let me, I got it in red ... dog hair + black tshirts = not a good look! :rolleyes:

Wore it last night for the Glasgow gig - was really quite comfortable. Hope you like yours when it comes (shipping is a wee bit slow, but at least it gets there!).

oh, and by the way - nice corpuscles ;)

(in your signature :LOL:)

Didn't meet anyone (and i was looking out for people, California Museophile)

But my post-it notes were crap:LOL:

Should have bought a t-shirt i suppose or at least ironed something on.....

By the time we actually arrived you were already doing sardine impressions on the barrier, I bet. :LOL: We did look for a kid with post-it notes on himself... but it was nigh on impossible to find anyone by the time we got there - don't feel bad for missing everyone, it was crazy.

HOWEVER, we did get snagged by someone from the SECC thread who saw my 'California Museophile' on my sleeve and twigged that he'd seen me on the SECC thread earlier that day - so THE T-SHIRTS WORKED! :D:LOL::D

By the time we actually arrived you were already doing sardine impressions on the barrier, I bet. :LOL: We did look for a kid with post-it notes on himself... but it was nigh on impossible to find anyone by the time we got there - don't feel bad for missing everyone, it was crazy.

HOWEVER, we did get snagged by someone from the SECC thread who saw my 'California Museophile' on my sleeve and twigged that he'd seen me on the SECC thread earlier that day - so THE T-SHIRTS WORKED! :D:LOL::D

Hell yeah they did!! After I met yous, I was looking for someone with post-it notes over him! :p

The T-Shirt did work! I think I'll have to buy myself 1 for the stadium tour next year! ;)

I'll post the picture in shortly! :D

Hell yeah they did!! After I met yous, I was looking for someone with post-it notes over him! :p

The T-Shirt did work! I think I'll have to buy myself 1 for the stadium tour next year! ;)

I'll post the picture in shortly! :D

I only had the post-it notes on me when we were queuing, they fell off soon after:LOL:

842723.jpg

That's the picture of the 2 forum members and myself! :) Was cool to meet them!

:D:D:D W00T!!! THAT'S US!!! :awesome::dance::awesome::dance:

I'm Alice (CA Museophile) and my other half Bryan (Jambo10) on either side of Museinator (who I think is named Jon? :$ ... I'm old and can't remember where I put my car keys, much less people's names...). Gah! I look horrible - was soggy down to the tips of my hair from dancing and bouncing ... but had an amazing time!

Thanks for posting the pic - we would never have met at the gig without the t-shirts with our usernames on them!!!!

GREAT WORK, JAXOPOLITAN, FOR COMING UP WITH THIS IDEA!! :happy:

You all look so great!! My shirt came today but am regretting my "subtle" approach after seeing you guys in the full article :(

I haven't tried it on yet, but the logo may be a bit too discreet - ah well, those at the O2 will have to keep their eyes peeled to spot me!! :D

OK Here's me looking like a bucket of spanners at Dublin :D

MuseO2DublinGottheT-shirt.jpg

... best looking bucket of spanners I've seen...;):LOL:

15 mins after this photo was taken were you like this :dance::dance::dance::dance: , and did you have anyone comment/notice/ask about the shirt? ... we had some drunkards after the gig low at us like a coupl'a coos....

you know ...'.MUuuuuuu' :rolleyes::LOL:

:D:D:D W00T!!! THAT'S US!!! :awesome::dance::awesome::dance:

I'm Alice (CA Museophile) and my other half Bryan (Jambo10) on either side of Museinator (who I think is named Jon? :$ ... I'm old and can't remember where I put my car keys, much less people's names...). Gah! I look horrible - was soggy down to the tips of my hair from dancing and bouncing ... but had an amazing time!

Thanks for posting the pic - we would never have met at the gig without the t-shirts with our usernames on them!!!!

GREAT WORK, JAXOPOLITAN, FOR COMING UP WITH THIS IDEA!! :happy:

Yup Jon, wow you even spelt it right! Your memory is better than some of my mates! :p

And your right, I would never have saw yous if you didn't wear the tee!

... best looking bucket of spanners I've seen...;):LOL:

15 mins after this photo was taken were you like this :dance::dance::dance::dance: , and did you have anyone comment/notice/ask about the shirt? ... we had some drunkards after the gig low at us like a coupl'a coos....

you know ...'.MUuuuuuu' :rolleyes::LOL:

Yes Alice, I was :dance::dance::dance:( until we were told to sit down -spoilsports :( ) No-one commented/asked or anything :( We were sitting beside a lovely couple, also from Belfast, who had got their tickets on the .mu presale, and even they said nothing.) Loved the photo of you and Bryan from last night.

Archived