Maybe the pair of YOU should stfu since he was the one who attacked me. God, you guys are all a bunch of hypocrites. You can give it out but none of you can take it. It's sad.

Chill the fuck out.

Wow, you sure get awful feisty about something that makes no difference or impact to anyones life whatsoever. As said before the title of this thread is 'Your Perfect Muse Setlist'. Pretty sure the keyword here is your. So back off and let people make their perfect setlists. Last time I checked you can't classify someone as retarded for having a song in a certain place either

+1.

So put your toys back in your pram and stfu.

Maybe the pair of YOU should stfu since he was the one who attacked me. God, you guys are all a bunch of hypocrites. You can give it out but none of you can take it. It's sad.

Looking back, 90% of your posts have been about you calling people dicks or retards or whatever because you might not agree with their opinion. It's okay to disagree, but you're a bit up yourself if you think you can go around behaving like that.

Chill out, it's just supposed to be a bit of fun, and stop trying to act like you're the uppermost authority on how setlists should be compiled.

I'm going to compile a setlist...

Showbiz

Hysteria

Map Of The Problematique

Supermassive Black Hole

Muscle Museum

Cave

Screenager

Exogenesis II - Cross-Pollination

Butterflies And Hurricanes

Citizen Erased

Time Is Running Out

MK Ultra

Hyper Music

New Born

Blackout

Plug In Baby

Agitated

Exogenesis I - Overture

Stockholm Syndrome

Take A Bow

Chill the fuck out.

+1.

So put your toys back in your pram and stfu.

You tell me to chill out after you tell me to stfu. Some people are just soooooooooo contradictory that it's not even funny.

Looking back, 90% of your posts have been about you calling people dicks or retards or whatever because you might not agree with their opinion. It's okay to disagree, but you're a bit up yourself if you think you can go around behaving like that.

Chill out, it's just supposed to be a bit of fun, and stop trying to act like you're the uppermost authority on how setlists should be compiled.

That is bull.

Yeah, maybe I do open my mouth before thinking once in a while but I don't insult every single person who posts a set list which is what I'm being made out to be doing.

As far as this comment goes...

Overture and Blackout to close Encores? Are you guys fucking retarded?

Taken completely out of context. Sure, I think that Blackout and Overture are awful songs to close encores with but the 'retarded' comment was meant in a sarcastic manner. I guess that doesn't always translate over the internet.

There are much better ways to handle this than the way most of you just started attacking me and telling me to stfu. Only one person was actually civil in this and then you guys make me out to be the immature one? ...Right.

You tell me to chill out after you tell me to stfu. Some people are just soooooooooo contradictory that it's not even funny.

That is bull.

Yeah, maybe I do open my mouth before thinking once in a while but I don't insult every single person who posts a set list which is what I'm being made out to be doing.

As far as this comment goes...

Taken completely out of context. Sure, I think that Blackout and Overture are awful songs to close encores with but the 'retarded' comment was meant in a sarcastic manner. I guess that doesn't always translate over the internet.

There are much better ways to handle this than the way most of you just started attacking me and telling me to stfu. Only one person was actually civil in this and then you guys make me out to be the immature one? ...Right.

I'd say if that's the case and you're not meaning to be as brash as you seem, you need to learn how to tone down your posts, because you have to admit you do come across as a dick on quite a lot of occasions.

Stadium Setlist:

We Are The Universe Intro + Protest Group.

1. Where the Streets have no names MUSE ft. The Edge

2. Uprising (Extended outro)

3. Kaoss Jam + Super massive black hole (Kaos Pad Solo)

4. MK ULTRA + Who know’s Who? Riff + War Within a Breath riff

5. Map of Problematique + Maggie’s Farm outro

6. Sing for Absolution (Piano)

7. Piano Intro + Bliss (Extended version) (Falsetto)

8. Glastonbury 2004 riff + Butterflies and Hurricanes

9. Interlude + People of the Sun + Hysteria + Back in Black outro

10. City of Delusion (Acoustic)

11. Muscle Museum

12. Piano Interlude + Sunburn (Piano)

13. House of the Rising Sun riff + Time Is Running Out + Voodoo Child + Power of Soul riff

14. New Born + School riff + Microphone Fiend riff + Head up + Ashamed Outro

15. Fury + The Groove outro

16. Adagio in G minor + Resistance

17. Starlight

18. Unnatural Selection + The Star-Spangled Banner + Heartbreaker riff

19. Blackout

20. Take a Bow (Raising Platform)

Encore 1.

21. Showbiz (Extended outro)

22. (Extended Intro) Exo-Genesis: Symphony Part 1 (Overdue) (Bernie The UFO)

23. Negative Creep riff + Stockholm Syndrome + Towership Rebellion + Execution Commentary riff + riffs + Dead Star outro + Micro Cuts outro + Hyper Music riff + Agitated Intro + Agitated Outro + Endless Nameless riff + riffs (Mic distorter)

Encore 2.

24. Burning Bridges Intro + Plug in Baby (Balloons)

25. Etudes Simples + Unintended (Acoustic)

26. Osaka jam + Citizen Erased (Mic distorter)

27. Man With Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia + Space Dementia outro + riffs (Stage Smash up with Fire, explosions, smoke and fireworks)

I think this would be perfect for a 1 off gig in some massive stadium, one night only so the stadium would be packed too the brim. It's a pretty long song setlist with plenty of their best songs with loads of outro riffs.

22. Negative Creep riff + Stockholm Syndrome + Towership Rebellion + Execution Commentary riff + riffs + Dead Star outro + Micro Cuts outro + Hyper Music riff + Agitated Intro + Agitated Outro + Endless Nameless riff + riffs

Holy shit thats a lot of riffs, gotta love how many different songs have been shoved into one outro :p

22. Negative Creep riff + Wake Up riff + Stockholm Syndrome + Township Rebellion riff + Execution Commentary riff + Dead Star intro + Micro Cuts outro + Hyper Music riff + Agitated Intro + Agitated Outro + Endless Nameless riff + 030503066 riff + 9669 riff + Hangar 18 riff + Slip It In riff + Fillip riff + Regular John riff + Clones riff + Ziggy Stardust riff + Disco 2000 riff + Sick Sick Sick riff + Micro Cuts outro + Just riff + Only Shallow riff + Stockholm Syndrome (reprise) + Maggie's Farm riff + Bombtrack riff + Killing In The Name riff + Take The Power Back riff + Settle For Nothing riff + Bullet In The Head riff + Know Your Enemy riff + Wake Up riff + Fistful of Steel riff + Township Rebellion riff + Freedom riff + Micro Cuts outro + That Golden Rule outro + My Own Summer riff + Micro Cuts outro + Back To The Fuck Yeah riff + The Crapsons riff + High Five, Swan Dive, Nose Dive riff + Yeah Buddy riff + I Punched a Lion in the Face riff + I've Got Guestlist To Rory O'Hara's Suicide riff + Get Off My Ghost Train riff + Meat Balloon riff + Moonlit Talons riff + The Lighthouse riff + Den Horn outro + Micro Cuts outro + Untrust Us riff + Dead Womb riff + Turn It Out riff + Romantic Rights riff + Going Steady riff + Go Home, Get Down riff + Blackest Eyes riff + Gang (starting never stopping) riff + Micro Cuts outro + People Of The Sun riff + Bulls On Parade riff + Vietnow riff + Revolver riff + Snakecharmer riff + Tire Me riff + Down Rodeo riff + Blood on Our Hands riff + Black History Month riff + Little Girl riff + Cold War riff + You're a Woman, I'm a Machine riff + Pull Out riff + Sexy Results riff + Let's Make Love and listen to Death From Above riff + Micro Cuts outro + Without a Face riff + Wind Below riff + Roll Right riff +Year of tha Boomerang riff + Micro Cuts outro + Search:Party:Animal riff + Stockhom Syndrome riff + Blow Out outro + I Think I Lost My Headache riff + Autobahn riff + Planet Telex riff + Kool Thing riff + Popinjay riff + Buoy riff + Whirring outro + Wuthering Heights vocal solo + Running Up That Hill riff + Fat Bottomed Girls riff + Drunkship of Lanterns riff + Poker Face riff + Hello riff + Gangnam Style riff + Boyfriend riff + Party Rock Anthem riff + Sexy and I Know it riff + Starships riff + Super Bass riff + Beez In The Trap riff + Micro Cuts outro + Gardenia riff + Y Control riff + Atlas riff + Micro Cuts outro + Testify riff + Guerrilla Radio riff + Calm Like a Bomb riff + Mic Check riff + Sleep Now in the Fire riff + Born of a Broken Man riff + Born as Ghosts riff + Maria riff + Voice of the Voiceless riff + New Millennium Homes riff + Ashes in the Fall riff + War Within a Breath riff + No Shelter riff + Micro Cuts outro + I Might Be Wrong riff + Gunman riff + Suffragette City riff + In Your World riff + Feel Good Hit Of The Summer riff + You Can't Quit Me Baby riff + Someone's in The Wolf riff + Micro Cuts outro + Song 2 riff + The Man Who Sold The World riff + Rebel Rebel riff + Teen Age Riot riff + Kashmir riff + The Width Of A Circle riff + I Am The Walrus riff + Creep riff + Big Freeze riff + Photograph riff + Rockstar riff + Wonderwall riff + Champagne Supernova riff + Wonderwall riff (reprise) + Stupid Hoe riff + Bitches Aint Shit riff + Niggas in Paris riff + Micro Cuts outro + Take Me Out riff + Panic Station riff + Hurts Like Heaven riff + Starlight riff + Tribulations riff + Daft Punk Is Playing At My House riff + Rocket Scientist riff + Us V Them riff + North American Scum riff + Yeah riff + Orion outro + Powers of Miami outro + Maps riff + Stockholm Syndrome (reprise) + Yes Please riff + Micro Cuts intro + Micro Cuts verse + Micro Cuts chorus + Micro Cuts verse + Micro Cuts chorus + Micro Cuts bridge + Micro Cuts outro + Micro Cuts + Dance Commander riff + Electric Demons (In Love) riff + Naked Pictures (Of Your Mother) riff + Danger! High Voltage riff + She's White riff + I Invented The Night riff + Improper Dancing riff + Gay Bar riff + Nuclear War (On The Dancefloor) riff + Getting Into The Jam riff + Vengeance & Fashion riff + I'm The Bomb riff + Synthesiser riff + Micro Cuts outro + Microphone Fiend riff + Pistol Grip Pump riff + Kick Out The Jams riff + Renegades Of Funk riff + Beautiful World riff + I'm Housin' riff + In My Eyes riff + How I Could Just Kill A Man riff + The Ghost Of Tom Joad riff + Down The Street riff + Street Fighting Man riff + Maggie's Farm riff + Micro Cuts outro + Tell 'Em riff + Kids riff + Riot Rhythm riff + Infinity Guitars riff + Run The Heart riff + Rachel riff + Rill Rill riff + Crown On The Ground riff + Straight A's riff + A/B Machines riff + Treats riff + Micro Cuts outro + Breed riff + Go With The Flow riff + Set Guitars To Kill riff + A Song For The Dead outro + Voyager riff + Da Funk riff + Robot Rock riff + Aerodynamic solo + Misfit Love riff + IFUCKINGLOVEYOU riff + Crazy In Love riff + The Bends riff + Bodysnatchers riff + Space Dementia outro + Pompeii Am Götterdämmerung riff + Knights Of Cydonia riff + The Groove riff + The Small Print riff + Ruled By Secrecy riff + New York I Love You, But You're Bringing Me Down riff + The Tourist solo + Gorgeous riff + Micro Cuts outro + Not For Want Of Trying riff + Retreat! Retreat! riff + Popplagid riff + Glósóli outro + Africastle riff + Losing My Edge riff + Micro Cuts intro + Micro Cuts outro

fixed

Archived