Must be. That also explains why there's going to be nothing about it on the news - apparently giving it media attention glorifies it and makes other people think it's a good idea.

Ahh, makes sense. That would be why it was so hush hush.

:LOL: i had just imagine that in my head.

:awesome::awesome::awesome:

Man, kinder eggs are so not as awesome as I remember them, or maybe it's just because my toy is not as cool as i thought.

Oh dear, poor gal :LOL:

Michelle, i went out after Kasabian and back in about 6.30

so i guess we'll never see muse at bdo again :(

Oh sweet. I thought I'd just stay in there instead of having to try get back in, my friend just wanted to stay put as well.

I was thinking about that too, whether or not they'd do BDO again in the usual pattern since they have already reached headline status. Maybe we'll get two full gig tours instead? :awesome:

Got for myself:

- Exogenesis t-shirt (Main thing I wanted)

- USoE t-shirt

- V-Festival/Marley Park t-shirt as I was at V-Festival so nice to have something relating to it

- USoE Flag, random and expensive but I wanted it :LOL:

- USoE and Exogenesis Mugs

- Metal resistance keyring

- Uprising Vinyl

For my Sister:

- Blue muse logo hoodie

- Birds t-shirt

- Pink Resistance logo t-shirt

That's enough spending for a while :stunned:

That is one good shopping spree :yesey:

I won't fight you, I just want a poster!

I'm just being a greedy. I have all my other posters but I haven't even put them back up on the walls yet :facepalm:

It was possibly the funniest moment ever...."FUCK, FUCK"

"What?"

"um, nothing....."

Fan forced catches me out every time I cook, bastard oven!

:LOL:

Speaking of garlic, has anyone else noticed that the garlic this season hasn't got much flavour to, the fresh and jar stuff? Even the garlic bread we had at a restraunt the other night didn't have much to it :erm:

Man, kinder eggs are so not as awesome as I remember them, or maybe it's just because my toy is not as cool as i thought.

Oh dear. What toy did you get?

i say up to february you can - it's still acceptable that people would've been on holiday and you just haven't seen them until that point.

I think Feb is probably the cute off toom anything after that just seems lame.

Oh dear, poor gal :LOL:

That is one good shopping spree :yesey:

I'm just being a greedy. I have all my other posters but I haven't even put them back up on the walls yet :facepalm:

Oh dear. What toy did you get?

Ohhh you greedy thing! ;) I haven't got any! But I'm happy with any, so it's all good.

I got a mini magnifying glass that clips to your wristband! Which is pretty cool, but I wanted one of those ones where you have to put all the pieces together and stick the stickers on!

what!? No more Muse at BDO? Why?:supersad:

They said "we'll keep coming until we get to headline", which they now have.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think only RATM has headlined the BDO twice - and those were more than a decade apart.

and poster prices...i dunno...i'm sure can bring them up to auckland in feb. i also have that 2003 tour photo poster horizontal, why the fuck i bought two is beyond me.

I would be maybe interested in purchasing one :happy: I'd quite like to see what they look like if you could find a pic online or something. I don't think I've seen the Stockholm Syndrome one before.

Hey guys i got some pretty good audio/video from the big day out using my video camera, here is hysteria on youtube, i have stockholm syndrom, united states of euraisa, and a few bits of other things that i will upload, let me know what you think of the quality

Were you wearing glasses and a black Muse t-shirt?

I think they are James May's Ideas, at least he claims they are.

He has done a few episodes of what is called "James May's Toy Stories". It's quite a cool series, he has made things like running a slot car tack around a full sized race circuit to a life sized house made out of lego.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_May's_Toy_Stories

James-May-Lego-House-11.jpg

james-may-lego-house3.jpg

james-may-lego-house4.jpg

William H Macy that is AWESOME :eek:

I would be maybe interested in purchasing one :happy: I'd quite like to see what they look like if you could find a pic online or something. I don't think I've seen the Stockholm Syndrome one before.

Were you wearing glasses and a black Muse t-shirt?

William H Macy that is AWESOME :eek:

Yea thats me lol :)

Good thank you Rich. Hung around with my sister and then went to my dad's for dinner :happy:. We went and got tasty beans from the Asian food store today.

How about you?

Sounds good. :happy:

Yeah my day's been good thanks. :) Work was average, but that's the only thing I've got to complain about!

Yea thats me lol :)

Congratulations, you are the first person on the board to ever see me!

Sounds good. :happy:

Yeah my day's been good thanks. :) Work was average, but that's the only thing I've got to complain about!

Oh yeah, not too shabby then. Boy it was so hot today! Coupled with all the rain, yuck. Supposed to be going to a picnic today :erm:

Congratulations, you are the first person on the board to ever see me!

:eek:

Oh yeah, not too shabby then. Boy it was so hot today! Coupled with all the rain, yuck. Supposed to be going to a picnic today :erm:

Oh, I know! I was suffering in the heat when I was walking from my car to work, and then I got rained on. Stupid Auckland weather.

Beach picnic?