do you hate TiRO ?

abomufc108

Do you hate TiRO ?  

580 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate TiRO ?

If I considered Time is Running Out to be a crappy song, I might not even be on this forum now. It was the first song I ever heard from Muse, and I (obviously) completely loved it. It's still one of my favorites, and always will be. It's a damn good song, and sexy as hell.

So yeah. TIRO = win. :)

I've posted this ALL over the forum, but, YES, it is good to drive to...I got my first ticket to it :noey:

Yay! (not about the ticket...) It really is awesome to crank up in the car. Except when I stop at a red light and I'm flailing like a lunatic and the person next to me is like, "WTF?"

I was a bit indifferent to this song when I first heard it but I got hooked after awhile. The bass in it is hot and the lyrics are just fantastic. Along with many of the band's stuff, it's quite a feeling being there when it's performed live. :)

Like some other people, I'd never heard anything bad said about it before this thread.

I never really understood why everyone loved it so much. I mean, it was a good song (of course) but everyone seemed to think it was the best thing ever and I didn't really understand.

Actually, I think the reason I have slightly negative feelings for it is that I heard it covered once and it was shit. Really bad.

Archived