:LOL: I'm speechless *hi5s* and every time I call my mum to know about "my precious" box set I go: I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy tonight. So right now I can't describe my level crazyness :LOL:

Woop. Finally arrived :D. Apparentely they didn't know where to deliver it and a friendly neighbour persuaded them to give it to her.

I am Numer 0179.

:LOL: I'm speechless *hi5s* and every time I call my mum to know about "my precious" box set I go: I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy tonight. So right now I can't describe my level crazyness :LOL:

and sometimes, sometimes, sometimes I'm like zomg i can't find something in my room or on the computer omg omg i stiilll havn't fouuund what I'm lookin foooooorr.....

*spaffage* :LOL:

and sometimes, sometimes, sometimes I'm like zomg i can't find something in my room or on the computer omg omg i stiilll havn't fouuund what I'm lookin foooooorr.....

*spaffage* :LOL:

muahahahaha :LOL: well I have my "talk in lyrics days", but today is not one of them I'm too frustrated, the waiting fried my brain:( or maybe a zeta corrupted it I dunno :LOL:

Any other irish people not got theirs?

Don't worry i'm in the same boat as you. If it doesn't come tomorrow i'll be starting to getting worried :$:$

I'm from waterford & the closest DHL is in cork ::(

I'm in Central Dublin, and mine hasn't showed. I contacted the shop, and they said it was dispatched on Friday, so WTF? Really starting to freak out now.

The delivery times between here and the UK are a fucking joke. And the postage costs. It's the same price to send a magazine to New Zealand as it is to England! That doesn't make any friggin' sense at all.

I WANT MY BOX SET NOW, BITCHES!

Archived