Who is your favorite member of Define Tension  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

"There's no particular order of how they go, so I'm just going to play the parts however want to feel, because...today's a day."

"Sounds hot to me"

:LOL: I love this kid

I hear something like the bastard child of Hotel California + Exogenesis + Megalomania...GENIUS!

Then his shredding sounds like Phil X's bozouki then SS then Eruption

Shit just got real.

Edit:

Hold on...

"lol if you really wanted to you could call the cops on them for cyber bullying and get them in jail."

For what, linking his videos here? That's about all I've done. I don't think I've ever encountered GSK unfortunately.

I'm gonna sue him for cyber bullying for calling British people a bunch of bollocks :(

I think he'll find I only have two, hardly a bunch

Maybe he was referring as KnT as a whole.

Actually, no, that might be a total of three. :stunned:

And at least GSK isn't taking this the wrong way - I don't know what I'd do if he was mad at me. He's my idol.

HEY..... anyone on GSK's friends list going to comment on that status?

Maybe he was referring as KnT as a whole.

Actually, no, that might be a total of three. :stunned:

And at least GSK isn't taking this the wrong way - I don't know what I'd do if he was mad at me. He's my idol.

I don't know what there problem is anyway, most of it is praise nowadays...

...although I would like to see that Invincible solo. GSK + Whammy = jizzmobile :ninja:

I don't know what there problem is anyway, most of it is praise nowadays...

...although I would like to see that Invincible solo. GSK + Whammy = jizzmobile :ninja:

exactly

haha poor Will_ isn't going to like that "jizzmobile" is becoming a frequently used word in here.

He should've seen it coming :phu:

:eyebrows:

totally agree.

HEY..... anyone on GSK's friends list going to comment on that status?

was thinking about it...

but i dont want my facebook account deleted. he said he would report me because i asked him if he was jealous that i spend my summers and christmases where Muse grew up, he didnt believe me, so i proved that i do. then he posted on my wall that I was a "huge penis", so i commented "thanks, i'm sure you have a decent sized one too." then he said he would report me if i commented on his status' or wall posts again... :eek: i deleted the wall post rapidly though, my friends were asking strange questions :LOL:

:eyebrows:

totally agree.

was thinking about it...

but i dont want my facebook account deleted. he said he would report me because i asked him if he was jealous that i spend my summers and christmases where Muse grew up, he didnt believe me, so i proved that i do. then he posted on my wall that I was a "huge penis", so i commented "thanks, i'm sure you have a decent sized one too." then he said he would report me if i commented on his status' or wall posts again... :eek: i deleted the wall post rapidly though, my friends were asking strange questions :LOL:

I'll risk my account getting deleted!

Archived