Who is your favorite member of Define Tension  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

Some skytronic thing I got off ebay. It was cheap and it works but its a lot of cables you add to my foot space which looks like a jelly snake orgy

Aww I see, I thought you had a Line6, from the camera angles people used, it seemed pretty wireless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEPBPMFWs7Q

The singing sounds like something from the Rugrats. Would Doog do us the honors of interpreting what he's saying? :LOL:

I love how in all of these the people look at their right hand, then look at the camera, then look off somewhere into the distance because they're cool and don't need to look where they're playing, then repeat.

Video Removedd Nooooooooooooooooo. I think he found this thread.

Video Removedd Nooooooooooooooooo. I think he found this thread.

That's the problem with youtube now, it says 'featured on: *insert website here*' when a video is embedded, and if people follow that link then it will take them to the page that the video is on.

Aww I see, I thought you had a Line6, from the camera angles people used, it seemed pretty wireless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEPBPMFWs7Q

The singing sounds like something from the Rugrats. Would Doog do us the honors of interpreting what he's saying? :LOL:

I love the beatles poster in the back ground as if they're looking at them in amazement that people can be so bad

The weird thing is, neither of those songs are particularly hard to play/sing. I don't even play keyboard/piano really, but I can do Someone Like You.

I know :LOL: but what I really can't grasp is how anyone in their right mind could think that second chord in SLY is even remotely correct :stunned:

I know :LOL: but what I really can't grasp is how anyone in their right mind could think that second chord in SLY is even remotely correct :stunned:

:LOL: Yeah, it makes it sound like some Phantom of the opeera shit or something for a second. And the key changes when singing :chuckle: You say he's a classmate of sorts?

[yootubby]oohamirror[/yootubby]

the guitarist doesnt deserve such good gear... :mad:

0:44-2:34 isnt too bad...

the jonas brothers discover muse

[youlube]1980svideogame[/youlube]

haha the poor bassist :facepalm:

:LOL: hes like, "shit too fast too fast... fuck! slow down! what am i gonna do? i cant play it that fast! and why is he playing pacman? we're supposed to be playing a gig! ahhhhhh!!!"

when the riff kicks in... :facepalm:

"yes! i made it! i'm way too good for this shit." :LOL:

Archived