ADAM

Let's get something straight. If you're going to get all excited about Muse's inclusion in a list of best albums, you should at least verify the validity of the list first. This is one of the most awful "Best of" lists I've ever seen, not just in relation to music, but in any category whatsoever. I can't even believe how bad these choices are. Yes, I understand that these are aggregate responses coming from a reader poll. But really, do you think that these people liking Muse somehow adds to Muse's credibility as a band, when the other musicians and albums that the same people chose are so fucking terrible?

You've got Muse alongside such artistic geniuses as Green Day, Blink 182, MCR, 30 Seconds to Mars, Linkin Park, Slipknot, Lostprophets, Avenged Sevenfold, Fall Out Boy, Limp Bizkit, Panic at the Disco, and Marilyn Manson, for starters. What's worse, is that those aren't even the only shitty artists on there. Very nearly every single selection is fucking garbage. So, congratulations. Muse made it into a top 50 list selected by people with just about the worst possible taste in music you could even have. Epic victory for Muse!!

HAAAAY I like Slipknot and Marilyn Manson!

Your opinion is fail. :phu:

You've got Muse alongside such artistic geniuses as Green Day, Blink 182, MCR, 30 Seconds to Mars, Linkin Park, Slipknot, Lostprophets, Avenged Sevenfold, Fall Out Boy, Limp Bizkit, Panic at the Disco, and Marilyn Manson, for starters. What's worse, is that those aren't even the only shitty artists on there. Very nearly every single selection is fucking garbage. So, congratulations. Muse made it into a top 50 list selected by people with just about the worst possible taste in music you could even have. Epic victory for Muse!!

+1

Although its not the worst list ever...a few ok albums on their crop up every now and then.

Greenday have a few good songs to be fair, but as an album absolution is better than american idiot. Which muse album you prefer is entirely down to personal preference...

Half the "artists" on that list just write/have written for them unmusical generic garbage.

Where's Radiohead?

Thats what I thought...

Where's Radiohead?

Obviously, this list was created by people with horrible taste, thus the exclusion of any Radiohead. I'm sure that Thom is crying deeply right now that his albums were defeated by the likes of MCR, Limp Bizkit and Slipknot.....

Or people who made this list are unaware of Radiohead, thus explaining the 3 Muse albums on here, because hell, without Radiohead, Muse might have been original....

HAAAAY I like Slipknot and Marilyn Manson!

Your opinion is fail. :phu:

Uh, no sir. I believe it is in fact your opinion that is fail. The only people who actually like Slipknot or Marilyn Manson are pseudo-rebellious 13-15 year olds. Seriously. Ask literally any person with even an iota of taste and you'll hear the same thing.

Uh, no sir. I believe it is in fact your opinion that is fail. The only people who actually like Slipknot or Marilyn Manson are pseudo-rebellious 13-15 year olds. Seriously. Ask literally any person with even an iota of taste and you'll hear the same thing.

I'm 22 and I like both.

If taste means posting long, pointlessly pretentious rants then I'll pass thanks and enjoy life, cheers.

That says a lot about your taste. Mostly that it's horrible.

Thank you for telling me where I've been going wrong in my life. Clearly I have awful judgement. If I put Muse on repeat all night will that make you feel better about my cause?

Thank you for telling me where I've been going wrong in my life. Clearly I have awful judgement. If I put Muse on repeat all night will that make you feel better about my cause?

No, that would actually probably just feed right into what I already believe about your taste.

Why would you put a crappy Radiohead on repeat??

Obviously, this list was created by people with horrible taste, thus the exclusion of any Radiohead. I'm sure that Thom is crying deeply right now that his albums were defeated by the likes of MCR, Limp Bizkit and Slipknot.....

Or people who made this list are unaware of Radiohead, thus explaining the 3 Muse albums on here, because hell, without Radiohead, Muse might have been original....

You do realise that Radiohead are just a b-quality Autechre?

Archived