ADAM

You 'avin a fucking laff?! :indiff:

I will eat your babies bitch! :phu:

After CE OoS becomes quite average. Dark Shines is boring, Screenager is alright, Micro Cuts is pointless, we all know how Feeling Good is, and I never got the fuss over Megalomania. All the tracks before MC are fantastic, just the rest of it...meh. Abso doesn't have a boring track on it.

In my honest opinion, of course. :D

:noey:

Too many shit tunes on it.

haha

There are no shit tunes on Absolution :phu:

+1

After CE OoS becomes quite average. Dark Shines is boring, Screenager is alright, Micro Cuts is pointless, we all know how Feeling Good is, and I never got the fuss over Megalomania. All the tracks before MC are fantastic, just the rest of it...meh. Abso doesn't have a boring track on it.

Micro Cuts = one of my favourite tunes :)

How is Micro Cuts pointless? :(

Sing For Absolution, Blackout and Endlessly are quite boring. TSP, Thoughts and FAWY are average.

Micro Cuts, pointless? :LOL: Couldn't you have chosen a better word? Endlessly is pointless. :phu:

I never got why you never got the fuss over Megalomania.

Yes, Micro Cuts is pointless (Coincidentally it just came on shuffle, which is a tad scary), but that's what makes it great and it is one of Muse's best songs live.

OOS I can easily all the way through, whereas Absolution there's plenty I feel like skipping, FAWY, TSP, B&H, TOADA I'd never listen to through choice as they are either boring or just plain offensive and a few others I can take or leave.

But apparently I have shit taste in music, so what do I know? :rolleyes:

Yes, Micro Cuts is pointless (Coincidentally it just came on shuffle, which is a tad scary), but that's what makes it great and it is one of Muse's best songs live.

OOS I can easily all the way through, whereas Absolution there's plenty I feel like skipping, FAWY, TSP, B&H, TOADA I'd never listen to through choice as they are either boring or just plain offensive and a few others I can take or leave.

I would say that every Muse album besides Oos tends to be awful in terms of flow and production.

Absolution sounds too sterile.

All 3 albums that made this list are great IMO but I do think Absolution is the worst of the 3 personally. OOS to me is just really consistent in being top quality, Black Holes is a bit more up and down but works really well as an album, but I always felt a bit like Absolution was a bunch of amazing singles with poorer album tracks.

Abso is terrible in terms of

- production

- flow

- lyrics (B&H :LOL:)

It does not work as an album. Sure, you have a handful of ridiculously good tracks, but I can't listen through the record without skipping.

This :yesey: Although it has some of my favourite tracks on it, Abso is only my third or fourth favourite album.

Oh, and, about the list in general-no Radiohead? :LOL:

Abso is terrible in terms of

- production

- flow

- lyrics (B&H :LOL:)

It does not work as an album. Sure, you have a handful of ridiculously good tracks, but I can't listen through the record without skipping.

Of course it works as an album. So many people wouldn't love it if it didn't. I can and do listen to it from start to finish without skipping.

It's a list of popular rock albums of the last decade.

The sort of people who think American Idiot is good certainly aren't going to enjoy Kid A, Amnesiac or HTTT :LOL:

american idiot is fairly good.

and absolution is muse' best album, i get fairly bored of most origin songs after a while, excluding new born, bliss and citizen erased.

Everything I've heard from it has been truly awful.

Relationship Of Command should have been number 1 or Songs For The Deaf, depends what mood I'm in.

Then I'll remember Horse Of The Dog...

do you hate everything that gets into the charts ?

Not at all. I believe those three albums did chart, not too sure about Horse Of The Dog though.

It's just I have something called taste. :p

that's only cause radiohead probably have the biggest contained group of followers in the world, if you get what i mean.

they're like a cult band.

Sing For Absolution, Blackout and Endlessly are quite boring. TSP, Thoughts and FAWY are average.

Micro Cuts, pointless? :LOL: Couldn't you have chosen a better word? Endlessly is pointless. :phu:

I never got why you never got the fuss over Megalomania.

Oh you. :p

To each his own eh!

How is Micro Cuts pointless? :(

I dunno, seems like a song they did just for screaming and shit. I dunno. It's an alright song.

Archived