lol they did play motp (iirc) on Top Gear last year :erm: so yeah I guess soo... who won all the bafta shizzle tonight?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaa and take a bow :happy: on top gear that is :LOL: not the baftas, although that would be fitting :LOL: well done everyone woooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :stunned:

It was bizzare today. I was out shopping with my brother in Leeds and whilst walking through the VQ I all of a sudden heard Unintended playing thoughout the whole mall! Then my bro dragged me into Quicksilver and just as we walked in Supermassive Black Hole started playing! :D

I had exactly the same experience last year :LOL: I was walking through VQ and Sing fot Absolution was playing :happy: I took extra long to get from one end to the other :happy:

I had exactly the same experience last year :LOL: I was walking through VQ and Sing fot Absolution was playing :happy: I took extra long to get from one end to the other :happy:

Haha, must be a VQ thing! Yep, did the same thing, walked round till it had finished then started singing along to SMBH! Was cool to hear something like Unintended though, never heard it when I have been out and about.