Your Muse Collection! (And Collecting Questions)

Niall

So I really really want to get a physical copy of this and on my search found this:

http://muse.mu/shop/product/79/dead-star--in-your-world---mp3/menu/4/singles/

Click the songs...

?!

What's that all about? I quite like this version of Futurism too. I wonder if anyone else has noticed this?

+Anyone know where I can get the actual CD or is it as rare as it's appearing to be?

Thanks!

Nope, as said earlier in the thread or the other thread, the vinyl is a white label bootleg, similar to the KoC and Starlight ones from a few years back.

:eek:

Edit; Where do you store them?

CD racks on my bedroom wall.

I believe i may have gotten the best deal that i have ever had today, just won a Resistance boxset numbered 2190 for £27.

The seller had listed it as Limited Edition but in the listing they hadnt included a number or that it included the 5.1 dvd but i asked the seller and she told me the number and that it does infact contain the 5.1 and is numbered :D

I'm so happy :D

I believe i may have gotten the best deal that i have ever had today, just won a Resistance boxset numbered 2190 for £27.

The seller had listed it as Limited Edition but in the listing they hadnt included a number or that it included the 5.1 dvd but i asked the seller and she told me the number and that it does infact contain the 5.1 and is numbered :D

I'm so happy :D

i saw that. was going to bid on it but didn't feel like spending more money that day :p

Ok, i am pretty severely pissed off and need somewhere to vent my frustration....

The Resistance boxset that i bought, the seller apparently had left the parcel on top of her car and drove off without knowing and now cant find it. I mean i have been seaching for this thing for months and when i won it i was sooo excited about getting it and now i'm not going to be getting it, i'm really pissed off.

Not only that but another seller that i had bought a signed biffy clyro cd, emailed me today as well to say that his car had been stolen and my item was in it.

I'm not having a good day to be honest.....

that is indeed the worst excuse. i also had a similar case - the mailman had left one of my packages in the back of the car, as it was the heaviest, to deliver to me at the end. he said he forgot, and when he took it back the people that took it thought it was garbage.

i didnt believe him either. wasnt even something too valuable either. but how do you think something is garbage, when its inside a fucking USPS mini truck?

If you think that's the case, perhaps keep an eye on the seller and see if she relists it (make a note of the number too).

Although sometimes people are just that silly.:stunned:

EDIT: Just found out I'm not having a much better day. I finally found and ordered a copy of the Showbiz promo complete with spanner and just got an email saying that it was found broken in the stockroom. I still want it if the spanner's okay, but I'm not that optimistic really. :(

Archived