As much as I'd love this for myself I'd like to get it as a gift for my friend who's birthday it is close to the day of the Sheffiled Arena gig on the Resistance Tour. She's (almost ;)) as Muse obsessed as me and I thought it would be the absolute ULTIMATE present for her. I know you can meet them after the gig if you're lucky and you bother to wait around for hours but I'd like this to be something different and special for her.. More exclusive if you'd like and an actual object to give to her if you see what I mean. Any ideas? :musesign:

As much as I'd love this for myself I'd like to get it as a gift for my friend who's birthday it is close to the day of the Sheffiled Arena gig on the Resistance Tour. She's (almost ;)) as Muse obsessed as me and I thought it would be the absolute ULTIMATE present for her. I know you can meet them after the gig if you're lucky and you bother to wait around for hours but I'd like this to be something different and special for her.. More exclusive if you'd like and an actual object to give to her if you see what I mean. Any ideas? :musesign:

I think you've gotta know somebody who knows someone's cousin's who knows some other guy's brother and so on to get something like that. Not sure myself, but I would think it to be hard to get a pass for such a prestigious band :shifty:

Sleep with the tour manager, maybe then you've got a chance. :D

But seriously, I don't know. But I wish you all the luck!

Haha oh well.. I just thought it was a nice idea. The only problem is that whatever I get her now will just be crap in comparison :|

It IS a nice idea! Just a little out of reach (unfortunately). Do you know anyone from the press? I think that's the only chance.

• 5 months later...
I think you've gotta know somebody who knows someone's cousin's who knows some other guy's brother and so on to get something like that. Not sure myself, but I would think it to be hard to get a pass for such a prestigious band :shifty:

hey my mum works with someone who's married to someone who once knew tom kirk :LOL:

already tried getting in contact though.. failed :chuckle:

My brother once told me about a friend of his who went to see Kings of Leon (I think) live. He got in backstage. How? Simple He went round the back of the venue where the crew happened to be smoking outside and hung out with them, pretending to be one of them, so they barely blinked an eye when he let himself in backstage ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Haha oh well.. I just thought it was a nice idea. The only problem is that whatever I get her now will just be crap in comparison :|

Heyyy chin up :) I think an awesome AWESOME present would be to get her some Muse gear from the official Muse store. There's an electronic gift card is you like that. My b-day is coming up and I can personally say that, as a HUGE Muse fan, no present would be better than something like a Muse sweatshirt or poster or something :)

i know this boy at my school who's step mum is a cousin of matt (apparently), do you reckon i cud get in touch, or some backstage passes maybe?

Haha oh wow! If that's true that's epic. Can you hook me up with a pass? lol :LOL:

fir me, it was just that my libararian is morgan's aunt...simple as....

Archived