• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey,

I'm planning to get my first ever tattoo as soon as I can save up some money (alreayd started it). and well ofc it will be something about Muse

I got this idea of having Resistance album art, however instead of black tiny figure and earth in the middle, im planning of covering that centre piece with Hysteria vinyl art (the black figure with arms 30 degrees open.) So its gonna contrast with the colorful resistance art.

thoughts?

Got this done a while ago. Needs colour though!

that looks cool! Although I cant get a tattoo on my arms & visible spots. To be a lawyer.. I'm going for upper back I guess.

edit: also how much did that cost you? with color ofc.

• 2 weeks later...
that looks cool! Although I cant get a tattoo on my arms & visible spots. To be a lawyer.. I'm going for upper back I guess.

edit: also how much did that cost you? with color ofc.

Cheers, man! Yeah, I can understand that!

Took three hours at something like £70ph - but, as I said, still needs colour which'll be another two hours!

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. Something I got done a couple of years ago never got round to posting it. 3 mansions, chrome bomber, black mb1, red because I like the subtlety of the colour and it was around the time the red glitter Manson first came out. Let me know what you think!

Edit: not sure how to get the thumbnail bigger

image.thumb.jpg.9cbb18fb03c13ec4f70c619bcf749bd3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I've been thinking about getting my first tattoo for a few months now, it's a lyric from the Drones album. I really want to change two words of it (as I kinda misheard them at first), but don't want to like upset Matt or his creative license :stunned:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Posted this over on the FB Muse Tattoos page a few weeks back so some of you may have seen it already.

Had the word 'Muse' done some years ago along with a treble clef that was there before but decided to get it covered up by something bigger and better.....it's a mixed bag of favourite tracks and albums and whilst I love all things Muse, I couldn't possibly have included them all :LOL:

I decided that anyone who loved them as much as I do would know exactly what was what without me having to explain what it was all about :cool:

IMG_1331.JPG.7d8ef8eb8d9b362e651c2f96935a79c7.JPG

• 1 year later...

Archived