Anyone who's had tattoos before - can anyone give me some sort of idea of the amount of money I'll need to save up before going to get this? :) Cheers

There are no general prices for tattoos. It depends on the artist and how much he wants to get paid per hour. I can just guess, at "my" studio it should be around 150 - 200,00 EURO.

But please dont look at prices but on the quality. There are to many bad tattoos on bodys in this world. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
OMG, I was distracted by the open toilet. :chuckle:

Looks like very good work, though. I haven't found an artist in my area that I trust, and am really wishing I'd have gotten some stuff done last time I was down south.

Haha I knew someone would mention that :chuckle: I forgot to say.. Don't judge me on that! I'm a single male, I'm aloud my downfalls! :p

So this is all still a very much work in progress.. Everything has been started to get the size and positions and now I've just to get it all finished, coloured in etc! :)

Thats the best Ive seen so far! Really, really good work and awesome ideas! Be proud of it! :):)

Nice toilet too!

:LOL:

So this is all still a very much work in progress.. Everything has been started to get the size and positions and now I've just to get it all finished, coloured in etc! :)

Wow! Loving that! I have something similar in mind, but that is amazing!

I had my first tattoo tuesday, started off simple and small, but I also plan on having the album artwork as well as lyrics on me eventually.

1912467_10151946205707951_868418495_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Wow! Loving that! I have something similar in mind, but that is amazing!

I had my first tattoo tuesday, started off simple and small, but I also plan on having the album artwork as well as lyrics on me eventually.

1912467_10151946205707951_868418495_n.jpg

Thanks!

A nice wee first tattoo at that dude! How did you find getting it on your back? Make your neck tingle? :p

Thanks!

A nice wee first tattoo at that dude! How did you find getting it on your back? Make your neck tingle? :p

Thanks! It really hurt but then i'm a pussy when it comes to things like that, especially it being my first :p Can't wait to get my next, i'm having the absolution cover on my right upper arm.

1mid.jpg

2mid.jpg

3mid.jpg

4mid.jpg

5mid.jpg

I have never seen anything like that, and I've seen a lot!! But that is truly beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to have the absolution shadows tattooed on my upper arm next, seeing that album pretty much defined me as the person I am today, but first I think i'm going to have Butterflies & Hurricanes tattooed on my inner arm...it being my coming out song...

Love Butterflies & Hurricanes. That's my first Muse tattoo. I now have 5 Musey tattoo's. Last one was a dedication to Chris. This summer I'm getting a tattoo at the same shop as Chris had his ones in 2009. Looking forward to it. It has to do sth with Muse but it has nothing today with their music.

Looking forward to your tattoo!