So this is all still a very much work in progress.. Everything has been started to get the size and positions and now I've just to get it all finished, coloured in etc! :)

1mid.jpg

2mid.jpg

3mid.jpg

4mid.jpg

5mid.jpg

That is a stunning tattoo! If you don't mind me asking, roughly how much did that cost? Or a ballpark figure thanks!

Herp derp here's mine

I have plans for a much bigger, much better Muse tattoo, but the place near me was doing small tattoos for $13 on Friday the 13th so I figured this would be a good place to start. Also, I want to lose some weight and people say it doesn't affect tattoos but I want to play it safe, you know? Also, college. The funds are pretty low.

Some good inspiration in this thread though :LOL:

1200048489_musetattoo6-13-14.png.f9dec6958f9e3cac77a001936db9a55a.png

Herp derp here's mine

I have plans for a much bigger, much better Muse tattoo, but the place near me was doing small tattoos for $13 on Friday the 13th so I figured this would be a good place to start. Also, I want to lose some weight and people say it doesn't affect tattoos but I want to play it safe, you know? Also, college. The funds are pretty low.

Some good inspiration in this thread though :LOL:

I like that, very cool. Same here, wanted to start off small and simple, but I do plan on having much more and much bigger. Eventually I want to be covered in all things Muse :p

My first Muse tattoo was from my hip till my breast. So no small things for me to start with but it also helped that I had tattoo's already. I now have 5 musey tattoo's. Last one I got was from december. A tribute to Chris and his blue bass.

That is a stunning tattoo! If you don't mind me asking, roughly how much did that cost? Or a ballpark figure thanks!

Just seen this message, sorry! I've not been on here in a while.. So far, It's cost about £2000.. My tattoo artist is very precise and detailed which is great because in the long-run, it'll continue to look awesome! But the progress is slower! I think I've got another £1000 to go on it! Hoping to get it finished before the end of this year but as my tattoo artist is really busy, so am I so it's just finding time! :(

20140722_173442.thumb.jpg.b95ac05b0bd3cdbce36a22a00a3060af.jpg

My part muse part radiohead tattoo I had finished today

I originally had it done in January but the quality was poor so I had it redone...don't be hating on the T-shirt tan

Hey all!

So one of my favorite songs is Hoodoo. I want to get the first part, "Come into my life, regress into a dream", but would like something a little more unique than just the words. So I came across am autographed picture Matt signed, and took the letters he'd written and arranged them out into the lyrics I'd like.

What do you think?

I'd also like to add some actual art, just not entirely sure yet what of.

1006142026.jpg.433a7fe583b1b128d7b02e5b8b0d1e29.jpg

Hey all!

So one of my favorite songs is Hoodoo. I want to get the first part, "Come into my life, regress into a dream", but would like something a little more unique than just the words. So I came across am autographed picture Matt signed, and took the letters he'd written and arranged them out into the lyrics I'd like.

What do you think?

I'd also like to add some actual art, just not entirely sure yet what of.

"regress into a dream" are great lyrics, planned as my next tattoo too!:D

I'm quite into spacey stuff so i think some blue shading round it with a starry sky would be cool, like dreaming at night

thank you :D it sounds kind of cheesy, but i was also thinking of a bundle of arranged roses with a satellite sort of emerging through....i'll have to post a finished drawing so you can see!

I couldn't let the opportunity pass to share with all of you my Muse tattoo.... sooo in love with it....[ATTACH]15878[/ATTACH]

Love your tattoo hun!! xx

Just got my tattoo finished. It has taken 10 hours and I am so pleased with it. Still got about 1 hour left in the new year once it's healed to see if anything needs a bit more colour and to refine some of the smaller details. I'm hoping to turn it into a sleeve at some point in the future but not sure what design just yet.

I decided that I wanted something unique and not just the Showbiz girl so I had her playing a bass (because I play bass).

20141216_203107.thumb.jpg.2676afec34b5314a7b36fa1c323ef784.jpg

Just got my tattoo finished. It has taken 10 hours and I am so pleased with it. Still got about 1 hour left in the new year once it's healed to see if anything needs a bit more colour and to refine some of the smaller details. I'm hoping to turn it into a sleeve at some point in the future but not sure what design just yet.

I decided that I wanted something unique and not just the Showbiz girl so I had her playing a bass (because I play bass).

wow I love it! brill

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd throw this out there- I took the plunge and had my first tattoo done yesterday and wondered what you thought (it's a bit big hence the spoiler tag):

IMG_20150112_174909_zpsa70b4ea4.jpg

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd throw this out there- I took the plunge and had my first tattoo done yesterday and wondered what you thought (it's a bit big hence the spoiler tag):

IMG_20150112_174909_zpsa70b4ea4.jpg

Nice tat!

A bunch of friends and I are in the process of getting matching tattoos to commemorate the best, Muse-y weekend of our lives :LOL: I got mine today! It's the date of the Webster Hall gig in Roman numerals :) (I had them do guitar pick-shaped dots instead of circles. Hard to notice, but I like that it's subtle!) Credit goes to my friend Suzan for starting it all!

106wz77.jpg