does the LCCC have seating or is it all standing?

not that it matters in the slightest, just out of interest :)

Surely they have to have seated? But I don't know, maybe ring them up?

Haven't a clue mate whether it's all standing or seated -

Also seen Undisclosed Desires for the first time on Viva today, 14th in the charts! Should well be number 1 in my opinion!

And defo sort out some kinda of meet up if possible next year ;)

Ossum! It's not even out yet, is it? :LOL:

Yes! We do need a proper meet up :D Esp if we're all going to Wembley, us northeners need to stick together ;)

Ossum! It's not even out yet, is it? :LOL:

Yes! We do need a proper meet up :D Esp if we're all going to Wembley, us northeners need to stick together ;)

I don't think it is no, but should still be number one ahead of JLS! I mean come on who are they!?!

It's been ages since a real band has been number one in the charts! Always these crappy pop, r&b type songs!

And yeah if we're going London we defo need to get all the Northerners on the train together and show them southerners how to partttyyy!

I'd defo be up for this.

I don't think it is no, but should still be number one ahead of JLS! I mean come on who are they!?!

It's been ages since a real band has been number one in the charts! Always these crappy pop, r&b type songs!

And yeah if we're going London we defo need to get all the Northerners on the train together and show them southerners how to partttyyy!

I'd defo be up for this.

I KNOW!! The chart is actually just filled with R&B! I wouldn't mind, but they all sound exactly the same! But because of that, I don't really give one concerning where they end up in the chart..obviously it would be great for a high place, but I don't really mind. Have thay had a number 1 single? They're more of an album band :yesey:

HELL YEAAH-UH! And I'll be 18 by that time :happy: That's actually quite scary though :stunned: I feel old :'(

I KNOW!! The chart is actually just filled with R&B! I wouldn't mind, but they all sound exactly the same! But because of that, I don't really give one concerning where they end up in the chart..obviously it would be great for a high place, but I don't really mind. Have thay had a number 1 single? They're more of an album band :yesey:

HELL YEAAH-UH! And I'll be 18 by that time :happy: That's actually quite scary though :stunned: I feel old :'(

I know a load of crap that i could sing better myself tbh with all the sound affects they use.

Think they've been first in the Rock Chart but nothing else.. Yeah there more a album and live band so who gives a crap find me someone who can do a better live gig than Muse and i'll go watch them whoever they are! I bet there isn't many..

I'll be 19! and probably still look 16 haha! Ahh well it's good to look young mean when i'm old i'll look younger ;) 18 isn't that great tbh I was 18 in may and don't think i've bothered going out properley at all, hate clubs and that though for the simple reason = music is crap!

Rather sit at home having a beer with some mates listening to decent music and chilling out.

i am yet to meet a fellow muser :D I feel oh so lonely in the common room in my Exogenesis hoodie whilst everyone is singing along to....JLS :LOL:

hmm I really want to stand for this, but being 5 ft 1 it's not exactly practical :S

ah well, still a years worth of growing time yet :LOL:

I know a load of crap that i could sing better myself tbh with all the sound affects they use.

Think they've been first in the Rock Chart but nothing else.. Yeah there more a album and live band so who gives a crap find me someone who can do a better live gig than Muse and i'll go watch them whoever they are! I bet there isn't many..

I'll be 19! and probably still look 16 haha! Ahh well it's good to look young mean when i'm old i'll look younger ;) 18 isn't that great tbh I was 18 in may and don't think i've bothered going out properley at all, hate clubs and that though for the simple reason = music is crap!

Rather sit at home having a beer with some mates listening to decent music and chilling out.

Lol, they all use that auto tuner thing, Scott Mills was just talking into it and what came out sounded practically identical to a Kanye West song :rolleyes: There's not a lot of talent tbh. I'd like to see them scream like Bells and play guitar/piano for 2 hours ;)

Yep, you'd be hard pressed to find a better live band than teh Moose!

Lmao, I look really young too :indiff: It has its advantages and disadvantages, but I guess we can look young, but have ID when its necessary ;) Aww, I would imagine the music to be crap.. apparently Bumper has good music though..

Yeahhh, me too :happy: nothing better than chilling with mates with some awesome music :cool:

So, anyone planning on going to the LCCC? :D

YES!!!!! :D My withdrawal symptoms from Liverpool have subsided since I heard about the cricket ground..!! I just hope there's no piss throwing like last time I went there (to see Arctic Monkeys...) MUSE fans are not known for chucking pee in cups are they..? It's just not funny!!!

i am yet to meet a fellow muser :D I feel oh so lonely in the common room in my Exogenesis hoodie whilst everyone is singing along to....JLS :LOL:

hmm I really want to stand for this, but being 5 ft 1 it's not exactly practical :S

ah well, still a years worth of growing time yet :LOL:

:eek: Come to my school, there are loads of Musers ;) I saw so many people there on Thursday! It was so weird. But its good to be into different music :happy: especially when its good music like Muse ;)

Haha, same problem I have, I'm 5 ft 1 too. If I get to the barrier, then all is fine because I'll be able to see and have ventilation and stewards to look after me, but if I'm not, then I'll get caught in mosh pits and pushed up against great big tall guys' backs and stuff :indiff: I know everyone's sweaty there, but I seemed to always be pushed up against the sweatiest backs I had ever encountered in my life. Hmph. And you can't even see a thing, only the back of the person in front. Boo.

I don't think I have much growing time left :(

YES!!!!! :D My withdrawal symptoms from Liverpool have subsided since I heard about the cricket ground..!! I just hope there's no piss throwing like last time I went there (to see Arctic Monkeys...) MUSE fans are not known for chucking pee in cups are they..? It's just not funny!!!

Ew, that's disgusting! I didn't hear about anything on Thursday...and they're not exactly notorious for it are they? We should be fine :) Hopefully everyone will just be there to have a good time :happy:

:eek: Come to my school, there are loads of Musers ;) I saw so many people there on Thursday! It was so weird. But its good to be into different music :happy: especially when its good music like Muse ;)

Haha, same problem I have, I'm 5 ft 1 too. If I get to the barrier, then all is fine because I'll be able to see and have ventilation and stewards to look after me, but if I'm not, then I'll get caught in mosh pits and pushed up against great big tall guys' backs and stuff :indiff: I know everyone's sweaty there, but I seemed to always be pushed up against the sweatiest backs I had ever encountered in my life. Hmph. And you can't even see a thing, only the back of the person in front. Boo.

I don't think I have much growing time left :(

*sighs* that's why it was so awesome last Thursday :( I was just like 'LOOK! MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WEARING MUSE T SHIRTS!!!1 :eek:'

:LOL:

hmmm i don't like the sound of being trampled on tbh...might wait a couple of years to brave the standing area :D

haha, it's weird, quite a few people i've spoke to on here are short :D must be a muser thing :LOL:

Sorry was going to quote people but there is too many to quote and not sure how to select more than one message -

I'm only 5ft 4 myself so i'm a short-ass, I know about 4 Muse fans and two of them are my uncles so it's not good not being able to chat to people about Muse :(

Also Morrissey is amazing live, I was due to see him at the Echo but couldn't make it then found out he walked off stage during the second song so kinda glad i saved £40!

If i'm stuck behind people at concerts i just sqeeze through to the front and get squashed but it's worth it cause when it calms down everyone backs off abit thinking he's only small :D

*sighs* that's why it was so awesome last Thursday :( I was just like 'LOOK! MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WEARING MUSE T SHIRTS!!!1 :eek:'

hmmm i don't like the sound of being trampled on tbh...might wait a couple of years to brave the standing area :D

haha, it's weird, quite a few people i've spoke to on here are short :D must be a muser thing :LOL:

Haha yeah Muse fans are just generally small it seems! :p

:LOL: before the gig, when everyone was queueing up, I felt a great sense of community, especially when everyone started chanting 'TWILIGHT SUCKS! TWILIGHT SUCKS!' Made me lol :LOL:

It's so brilliant, standing ;) But I don't know how it compares to being seated, I've only ever been to one Muse gig!

Haha, at least we're not alone in our shortness! Might have something to do with Bells :awesome:

Sorry was going to quote people but there is too many to quote and not sure how to select more than one message -

I'm only 5ft 4 myself so i'm a short-ass, I know about 4 Muse fans and two of them are my uncles so it's not good not being able to chat to people about Muse :(

Also Morrissey is amazing live, I was due to see him at the Echo but couldn't make it then found out he walked off stage during the second song so kinda glad i saved £40!

If i'm stuck behind people at concerts i just sqeeze through to the front and get squashed but it's worth it cause when it calms down everyone backs off abit thinking he's only small :D

I went to see Paul McCartney last year at Anfield and I was standing...so I took along this genius box step thing to stand on so I could see :LOL: Would never do that at a Muse concert though...far too embarassing :facepalm::LOL:

:LOL: before the gig, when everyone was queueing up, I felt a great sense of community, especially when everyone started chanting 'TWILIGHT SUCKS! TWILIGHT SUCKS!' Made me lol :LOL:

It's so brilliant, standing ;) But I don't know how it compares to being seated, I've only ever been to one Muse gig!

Haha, at least we're not alone in our shortness! Might have something to do with Bells :awesome:[/QUOTE]

:awesome:

ROFL 'twilight sucks' bahahaha I wish I could have heard that :LOL:

seated was fine...It was a good view in lower tier, so it was quite close...me and my friend seemed to be the only ones jumping around like lunatics though :rolleyes:

EDIT: damn quote fail :facepalm:

I went to see Paul McCartney last year at Anfield and I was standing...so I took along this genius box step thing to stand on so I could see :LOL: Would never do that at a Muse concert though...far too embarassing :facepalm::LOL:

Ooooh, sounds intriguing! :LOL: Pic? :awesome: You'd have a bit of a job using it at a Muse gig, far too crowded :p

Haha! that would be a good idea though if it's a calm concert with no jumping around.

Nice to be standing at the best stadium in the world though i suppose ;)

Haha! that would be a good idea though if it's a calm concert with no jumping around.

Nice to be standing at the best stadium in the world though i suppose ;)

aaaah you be a Liverpool person, i see :D

considering I've never actually been to another football stadium, i'll just agree with you :LOL:

Ooooh, sounds intriguing! :LOL: Pic? :awesome: You'd have a bit of a job using it at a Muse gig, far too crowded :p

yeah..two drunk lads walked me past going 'that's a bloody brilliant idea! let me shake your hand!' :facepalm::LOL:

I can't remember the name of the step thing :chuckle: but it was blue and folded out to make a step...It was a good day :D

Archived