It was :awesome: The atmosphere here was better than the London O2 on Friday, in my opinion.

Definately! It was electric to see them so up for the gig. Matt was on a bit of a rock move roll too, hanging over bars and stages etc.:LOL: Everyone there in general was just so completely up for it. Awesome gig.:happy:

Can't say I'm the slightest bit surprised. They were on fire that night.:happy:

Oh yes, they were!!! Of all the concerts I've seen on this tour, Dublin was the best, together with Berlin and Turin! Unforgettable, how crazy they were in Dublin... :LOL: MISS IT!! WANT A TIME-TRAVEL-MACHINE!! NOW!!!;)

Matt at the beginning of PIB, hilarious!:LOL::LOL:

Serious fan girl moment when he was sitting there at the edge of the stage in front of me.:$:LOL:

Thank God for you and your awesome videos!

Oh yes, they were!!! Of all the concerts I've seen on this tour, Dublin was the best, together with Berlin and Turin! Unforgettable, how crazy they were in Dublin... :LOL: MISS IT!! WANT A TIME-TRAVEL-MACHINE!! NOW!!!;)

:D

Ah if only time travel did exist.:( Where did you travel from to see them in Dublin?:)

Serious fan girl moment when he was sitting there at the edge of the stage in front of me.:$:LOL:

Thank God for you and your awesome videos!

:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9xZp4zp6UM&feature=PlayList&p=5A79BD58A2586EDE&index=1&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL

I couldn't zoom in quickly enough but you can just about catch him at it! :LOL:

Video after that is of the fab knee slide!

[Originally Posted by Astronoma

Ah if only time travel did exist.:( Where did you travel from to see them in Dublin?:)

I took a once-in-a-lifetime-chance to travel around "with" MUSE: Teignmouth (if it counts;)) - Berlin - Amnéville - Antwerp - Dublin - London - Cologne - Turin:) UNFORGETTABLE WEEKS!! Still want a time-travel-machine... Ebay??;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9xZp4zp6UM&feature=PlayList&p=5A79BD58A2586EDE&index=1&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL

I couldn't zoom in quickly enough but you can just about catch him at it! :LOL:

Video after that is of the fab knee slide!

Both those videos are just phwoar!:D

I'll never forget Matt's leg going up in the air at the start of New Born.:LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmaQCNG4y5M&feature=PlayList&p=5A79BD58A2586EDE&index=3

Omg at 59 secs in. Has anyone else noticed anything about that or is it just me?:stunned::LOL:

I took a once-in-a-lifetime-chance to travel around "with" MUSE: Teignmouth (if it counts;)) - Berlin - Amnéville - Antwerp - Dublin - London - Cologne - Turin:) UNFORGETTABLE WEEKS!! Still want a time-travel-machine... Ebay??;)

Ah fantastic! You really got so much in there. Visiting countries, not to mention Muse. Nice one!

Ah fantastic! You really got so much in there. Visiting countries, not to mention Muse. Nice one!

Yes... Now I'm really poor in money but immensely rich in unforgettable memories... And that's what counts!:) That Tour was one of the "things do to before I die"...;)

Cheers:)

• 10 months later...

Archived